British Speedway Forum
Blazeaway

Live Polish Speedway On The Internet

Hi.

Anyone mananged to get coverage of the Torun v Zielona Gora meeting yet?? Due to start at 3.30pm our time but all i get is a blank screen so far. It buffers & then gives me a msg in Plish before going back to the blank screen.

anyone know how this can be rectified??

Just too many people. Wait until tonight it will still be there.

I can get it no problem, thought it buffers a bit.

By the way I have found a way to download these meetings. Get a small it of software called Streamdown 6.1 and it will doenload the stream to yur PC, then you can convert to dvd and watch it on tv. Very easy.

Bit gutted as doing nowt this afternoon so looks like it'll have 2 be the snooker instead!!

At least it'll be on there later on & i suppose when it aint live it shouldnt buffer so will keep away from here & anywhere where the result is & watch it as live later on!!

Hopefully it'll be a decent meeting anyway..

So far mostly from the gate. Walasek just did a good move on Meidzinski and Andersen to win. Lindgren poor two lasts.

Its now buffering so bad the fun has gone out of it. I will avoid the scores and download it tonght and watch it later.

Its now buffering so bad the fun has gone out of it. I will avoid the scores and download it tonght and watch it later.

Same here Steve.

Where do you download them from?

Theres a trick to download them. The website only allows streaming but there is software out there which captures the footage as it streams and makes a movie file on your PC.

I use a piece of software caled CoCsoft.StreamDown.v6.2. You can get it cracked from may warez sites. Or you can buy it.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=85...&highlight=

Install it.

Crack it or buy a serial.

start it up.

Go to the speedway page.

http://www.itvp.pl/event/zuzel/

click on one of the feeds. A console page will pop up. Let it load and the speedway will start streaming. Right mouse click on the movie and go to properties The url will be there. Highlight and copy.

Go to Sreamdown 6.2 and go "tasks, New". A window will pop up and copy the url into there. ( it might do it automatically anyway)

Press OK. The stream will start to download to a folder on your hard drive (c:MyDownloads)

It will download in real time so if the clip is two hours thats how long it will take.

This is a pretty easy program so have a play around with it and you will suss it out in 5 mins. Not rocket ship science.

You will then have a file over about 1.4Gb for a 2 hour movie.

You can watch it on windows media player, or convert it and make a dvd.

To covert to dvd.

Stick a blank in the burner.

Open WinAVI or ConvertXtodvd3 or whatever software you use, there are hundreds that do this job. I like Convertxtodvd3 as it gives a better quality image than winavi, but its a bit slower.

http://www.warez-bb.org/viewtopic.php?t=11...&highlight=

(by the way warez-bb.org is a brilliant site, though of course illegal in its piracy, you have been warned)

Drop the file into convertxtodvd, make menues etc if you wish ( I don't bother) click go and in 20-30 mins you have a burnt converted dvd of the meeting.

Quality is average to good. Becaue its streamed at a less than dvd size, the image is upressed and the quality drops, but its still very watchable on a 26 inch screen which is only three feet from me.

Hope that helps. I won't take questions!!

Will do that tommorrow but now im watching the Rzeszów - Wrocław.

Thats the one from today aint it? Just seems to have been put on there quickly.

I would save yourself some time as the track was a disgrace here & the meeting was very poor. The riders were simply riding round & there was no real racing at all.

Davey Watt was interviewed & said the track was a disgrace & that when ya get the likes of Jason Crump having to shut off going into the corners then that shows how poor a condition it is in.

Managed to watch an hr of it before it beagan buffering really badly. Had it hooked up 2 my plasma which was annoying so flicked thru the rest of it on my laptop only.

Incidently, i've watched all the Polish meetings on this site so far this season, as well as Bydgoszcz's from the 1st Division, & for some reason both the meetings from Rzeszow are pretty unwatchable due to constant buffering. Anyone else having the same problem with this??

Mr Shovlar - great post on how to download these meetings...after u have done this, do u find that this takes away the buffering or does it still happen?? If it does then i'll try & follow ur instructions so at least i can watch the meetings without them constantly sticking!!

Theres no buffering at all because the whole meeting is streamed from your pc or if you burn to dvd from your dvd plater..