British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
driver17561

Slovenian Grand Prix

There is a marquee behind the main grandstand which normally has a band playing etc.

Sorry - sad I know - but im getting excited now!!! :lol:

1st GP of the season and we fly out of Luton on Friday Lunchtime.

Cant wait and the weather forecast for UK and Europe looks absolutely FANTASTIC!

(Radio said heatwave at the weekend - but I think that may be exaggerating just a tad!!)

Roll on Friday :lol:

yes we fly out fri lunch time sandi are the boys going

which boys?? I know so many!!!! :wink::lol:

which boys?? I know so many!!!! :wink::lol:

Hes on about the lads we met with you at the bar in Wroclaw, think they were something to do with Billy Janniro, they were a real good laugh!

Rob B, I notice from another thread that you flew into Trieste last year, we are flying there this year on the Friday, is it fairly straight forward to get to Ljubljana?

Looking at the via michelin map getting from the airport onto the E70 looks a bit tricky.

Is anyone else staying in Ljubljana? and does anybody know any good places to go on the friday night for a bit of a booze up come boogie?

Getting excited now, only 3 more sleeps.

the ones who were at wroclaw

NO - they are not coming on this trip!!!! :rolleyes:

Bless their little hearts though - but they have bikes to clean and early nights to uphold - they are of course working for one of Coventry's leading lights at the moment!!!! :lol::lol:

I cant wait to see what comments are now made by those that know them!! :lol:(Matt Davis and Turn Right Instead - over to you!)

Edited by Sandie

Rob B, I notice from another thread that you flew into Trieste last year, we are flying there this year on the Friday, is it fairly straight forward to get to Ljubljana?

Looking at the via michelin map getting from the airport onto the E70 looks a bit tricky.

Is anyone else staying in Ljubljana? and does anybody know any good places to go on the friday night for a bit of a booze up come boogie?

Getting excited now, only 3 more sleeps.

Yep we flew into Trieste last year, dead easy to get to the E70, turn left out of the airport, left at the roundabout, straight over the next roundabout and then right onto the E70 towards Trieste. Just keep following the E70 and it is signposted Slovenia & Ljubljana, over the border (we didn't even get stopped last year) and keep following E70/A1 all the way to Ljubljana, motorway/dual carriageway all the way and a beautiful drive through the mountains. Few parts of it are toll road but doesn't cost much, took us about one hour 20 mins last year. Tip when going back fill up your car in Slovenia before you cross the border, fuel cheaper then in Italy.

Lots of bars in the centre of Ljubljana, especially by the river.

Edited by Rob B

just get to the center (three bridges) and go with the flow :wink:

there will be a concert at the stadium after the GP, as weel as on friday after the practice ... that is if you stay in Krsko ...

see ya tomorow :)

just get to the center (three bridges) and go with the flow :wink:

there will be a concert at the stadium after the GP, as weel as on friday after the practice ... that is if you stay in Krsko ...

see ya tomorow :)

cool we will be there

cool we will be there

I must say sorry for British fans. Unfortunetely Chris Harris will not compete in SLovenian GP. He willbe replaced by Polish rider Michal Szmyd, known as "Lawrence"

p1020040kt3.th.jpg

Edited by Lawrence