British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
driver17561

Slovenian Grand Prix

I must say sorry for British fans. Unfortunetely Chris Harris will not compete in SLovenian GP. He willbe replaced by Polish rider Michal Szmyd, known as "Lawrence"

p1020040kt3.th.jpg

Lawrence - Its a good job I know you - for one moment I got very worried. :unsure:

Although with Chris's hit and miss start to the season you may do better. :o

I assume by that picture you are there.

We leave UK at lunchtime tomorrow so hopefully catch up and say hi on Saturday.

xxx

Who do you guys think is going to win this GP and why?

Niki Pedersen because he is the best first bend rider there is. He doesn't always gate first but he simply drives on into the first bend come what may. If there is an incident it is usually deemed to be a first bend incident and they all have a restart. His devil may care tactics are therefore worth the gamble he takes. Also most of the other riders are concious of the situation and invariably back off. Perhaps 3 or 4 don't but they don't start as good anyway. All IMO of course.

Nicki to win.

I am really looking froward to decent racing again with the real top riders in the world all in one place.

A bit like what everyone hoped the elite league would be one day.

I said the same thing last year, I was really excited that hard close racing would resume where in many heats there are 4 very very good riders all chasing the same first place, and quite often all having a good chance of getting it by the chequered flag.

I wonder if Scott will up his game this year for the GP. I hope so. Harris is likely to look 75% of what he was last year judging by league racing.

AJ to score well too.

Any thoughts on how Greg will be riding this year. Shame he went off so bad last year in the second half of the series.

Does anyone know the odd's for the riders for tomorrow?

There are various odds available on the websites of Ladbrokes, William Hill and Skybet.

The latter also has the odds for each heat.

Adams at 6/1 with Ladbrokes will be my bet.

top photos there mate

Hey Guys,

I live in Australia.

I tried to sign up to skysports so i could watch the GP's this year, but unfortunately it only applies to the UK and Ireland... Which sucks to be perfectly honest. :angry:

So I was wondering if there would be anyone who is a member of this forum that would be recording tonights (and future) GP and that would be kind enough to send me a copy with postage and effort expenses all payed for.

If you are willing to help please PM me.

Your help would be most appreciated and rewarded. :D

Isnt Krsko only built for GP's ? .... if so the answer would be No !!

Hey Guys,

I live in Australia.

I tried to sign up to skysports so i could watch the GP's this year, but unfortunately it only applies to the UK and Ireland... Which sucks to be perfectly honest. :angry:

So I was wondering if there would be anyone who is a member of this forum that would be recording tonights (and future) GP and that would be kind enough to send me a copy with postage and effort expenses all payed for.

If you are willing to help please PM me.

Your help would be most appreciated and rewarded. :D

http://www.dk4.dk used to stream the GPs, but I don't know they still do.

Isnt Krsko only built for GP's ? .... if so the answer would be No !!

No, of course it isn't only "built for GPs".