British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
driver17561

Slovenian Grand Prix

People should have PM'd any links they had.

Managed to watch every single GP last year in fairly good quality. Saw 5 heats of tonight's (looking excellent) meeting before the notice above went up. No coincidence when i came on here that threads have been locked.

I'm guessing, but like you i think the notice refers to transmission rights. Interestingly, when i was playing it in Real Player it clearly stated that no rights etc exist for this transmission.

I've got several media players and they are ALL showing the same notice now, including the VLC.

so sad that dk4 stopped streaming..

last year they streamed them all lol, but back then i think they just forgot to turn of the signal (like the first hour of today) cause back then it also stated on the front page that they wouldnt stream international speedway

maybe too many people announced it everywhere so the rightholders got the wind of it :(

Angel time-lag or what :)

I would guess that you are pretty accurate in thinking that they 'forgot' last year. Maybe, this year was the same until they were alerted after the postings on here. There seems to have been a fair bit of monitoring going on recently from others outside of the forums.

Edited by manchesterpaul

link plz????

Look at my above post.. :)

If you go to the Sky Sports website they are doing a heat-by-heat text commentary/summary.

I would give the link, however, after a recent farcical event i'll refrain from doing so.

The commentary is quite good, especially as it's free from the personal bias that permeates updates on forums.

Maybe if enough people visit their page they might think about making the GP's available online as they do Champions League matches. I'd certainly pay £5 to watch a GP.

I installed Sopcast and it still doesn't work for me.

Try this:

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/20077

Why does none of this sort of thing work with a Mac? Oh well, I'm sure I'm not missing anything :unsure:

Try this:

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/20077

i love you.. dont understnad a word, but doesnt matter..

streaming not great though

GO GOLLOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!