British Speedway Forum
Scunny Stag

Where And When To Ride? The Next Available Track Action

Anyone know if you need to book at Coventry and how much it would be

Not aware of anything happening at Coventry. It may but no one advertises it on here so I doubt it.

Not aware of anything happening at Coventry. It may but no one advertises it on here so I doubt it.

I think they must be on about the ride and slide thing on the 8th Aug. I think it is fully booked but contact Russel Paine, he has a thread on here somewhere

Sorry I forgot the Ride n' Slide days. I was thinking of general practices. I really should look at my list. I see there are two dates so perhaps there is space on one of them.

Northside are next running on Saturday 3rd and Sunday 4th November, from 12pm-4pm, and then every Saturday until early December, when it will close until early February.

Northside are running a training session this SUNDAY (18th) from 12 until 4pm and then again on SATURDAY 1st december 12 until 4pm again. No training Saturday 24th November due to northside's inaugural amateur meeting that day. Facebook "northside Speedway" for more details.

They usually do,weather permitting. No doubt it will be posted on here.

Redcar will be running sessions ,with bikes available for hire, as soon as the track work has been completed.New fence is near completion and then the track will need relaying so it will be a few weeks yet, possibly mid March before we are able to start.