British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

250's At Wolverhampton Mon May 5th

The photographer who took your picture (hopefully for use in the Speedway Star ?) was John Hipkiss.

Thank you very much Laurence. See you soon. Adam

Yes a big thanks to the Wolvehampton staff and promotion it was a great evening never ridden on a track like that before certainly made us all aware of how tracks differ it was a challenge well done to Tom,Joe,Adam,Connor.Thanks to Laurence for getting the match on

SeeYa Soon

:rolleyes:

Rhys

Edited by Rhys Naylor

The photographer who took your picture (hopefully for use in the Speedway Star ?) was John Hipkiss.

Also a big thank you to Pete Ballinger at Clean Cut Sports who stayed on to film the lads (no doubt they will be after a copy !!) and we will also use it as training aid to analyse their riding to help them develop.

And to answer boss2 I would think that CVS would like to have the lads back at some stage in the season.

Hope so Laurence.

Next time pop them all some Cradley bodycolours on and advertise it the week before there'll be a stadium full for the second half that week (i wish!!) :lol::lol:

In fact can i send you a pm in a couple of days? I have an idea.

Don't suppose anyone knows John Wilson's (Ex-cradley/stoke) whereabouts?? :unsure:

Edited by boss 2

Many thanks to all the lads who took part in the 250cc races last night. Unfortunately not many fans stayed behind to watch but the lads were keen and entertaining. Hope more of these races can be organised. Good luck to you all.

Hi Wolfess

Thank you for your comments it was a great opppotunity for us we tried our best and enjoyed it but those that stayed saw us ride next time there might be a few more I hope Laurence can get another day as there are more us out here Matty,Lloyd,Marc,Laurence,Brendan,Nathan.may next time there will be a few more of us as well.

:wink: All the best Rhys

Edited by Rhys Naylor

Hope so Laurence.

Next time pop them all some Cradley bodycolours on and advertise it the week before there'll be a stadium full for the second half that week (i wish!!) :lol::lol:

In fact can i send you a pm in a couple of days? I have an idea.

Don't suppose anyone knows John Wilson's (Ex-cradley/stoke) whereabouts?? :unsure:

Hi

I hope you get your wish because that means another ride for us 250 Riders.

Rhys Naylor

:approve:

Edited by Rhys Naylor

Hi

I hope you get your wish because that means another ride for us 250 Riders.

Rhys Naylor

:approve:

Me too Rhys, always had a lot of time for riders trying to make the breakthrough (the Boss nickname comes from team managing Cradley Juniors for a few matches in 1989.)

Am just trying to find out where a certain trophy disappeared to then will pm Laurence with a suggestion.

All the best for your upcoming rides tho, take care!! :lol:

Hi boss 2 i was woundering were that trophy was to think i was the last captain to be presented that one for club ch, but not seen it since. Hope you find it.

Hi boss 2 i was woundering were that trophy was to think i was the last captain to be presented that one for club ch, but not seen it since. Hope you find it.

Hi Neil, if i'm correct and you're "The Painterman" then you were certainly last Cradley captain to be presented with one of the trophies i was thinking of. Happy days :lol::lol:

How are you, still sliding??