British Speedway Forum

it usually is.

The way both Scotty and bomber have gone round Blunsdon lately should mean this will be a cracker

It isn't listed on the Sky Sports website so I would presume not.

Does anyone really care? Its not as if its of any major importance nowadays anyway.

No wonder speedway is in trouble with attitudes like this. :angry:

Chris Harris is the british champion,that makes him british number one,yet,Scott Nicholls was called Britains number one a few weeks ago on Sky.What does that say for this tournament.

So don't call my attitude,if Britiain had the riders to make the championship competitive then fair enough,who do they have to make this years competitive,Harris,Nicholls and maybe Richardson.

That is why British speedway is in trouble,not my attitude.

Silver Bee Posted May 9 2008, 03:38 PM

Doubt it, it's on a Thursday.

It was shown live on SKY last year on a Thursday so we can but hope! No mention of it in their listings tho.....

P

Edited by Rosepip

it usually is.

The way both Scotty and bomber have gone round Blunsdon lately should mean this will be a cracker

Time was when the British Final would have consisted of 16 top quality riders capable of competing at the highest levels, plus another 10 or 15 who could easily have joined them. Now there appear to be 3-4 contenders and a bunch of riders who would never have even qualified for the event had they been around 30 years ago. :(

The British Final is definately not on Sky Sports, but is being covered by ourselves, Clean Cut Sports.

Errrrrrrrrr! OK, I have lost the plot now!

When is the British Final?

Oh dear - been a long week obviously and its only Wednesday (or is it Tursday , then again maybe its only Monday!!! :lol::wink: )

Its on Thursday 29th May. But then again maybe.........

na - youre having a bad enough week already obviously!!!!! :lol:

Edited by Sandie

Well I can't make it on the Thursday, and so will be doing my raindance to ensure that I can attend the contingency date of Sunday June 1st. :P

It was shown live on SKY last year on a Thursday so we can but hope! No mention of it in their listings tho.....

P

It was on a Monday last year.

Well I can't make it on the Thursday, and so will be doing my raindance to ensure that I can attend the contingency date of Sunday June 1st. :P

well I cant make the 1st June!! Stop being selfish!!! :wink::P