British Speedway Forum

well last year it tied in with who would ride in GP but this year it does'nt so maybe sky have left it out for this year.

Well I can't make it on the Thursday, and so will be doing my raindance to ensure that I can attend the contingency date of Sunday June 1st. :P

Blooming hope not, I can't make the 1st June either!

Oh and it would be nice for it to be on Sky otherwise muggins here will end up texting on the only meeting in the past 2 years that I have been able to go to without children!

Edited by crazysue

Does anyone know why sky arn't showing it this year, when sure'ly it will be a better meeting. Scottie and Bomber will outclass the rest of the field but the race for Cardiff will be a lot more interesting. With the likes of Howe, Stead, Kennet, King and Olly fighting it out and don't forget the young kids Woffinden, Roynon and Barker. Barker raced there recently and scored about 9 points which isn't a bad effort.

SO IF ANYONE FROM SKY HAS READ THIS TAKE NOTE AND GET IT ON SKY :angry::angry::angry:

Here's an idea, go to the meeting.

Here's an idea - stop thinking like a student and understand that some of us have jobs and dont finish work at 3pm like students!!!!! :rolleyes:

Why should sky show it just because of that? Otherwise they'd have to televise every meeting because certain people can't go.

Does anyone know what the line up is for this meeting.

Does anyone really care? Its not as if its of any major importance nowadays anyway.

Ah! another outbreak of negativity in the Hartland.

There are, you may be surprised to read, speedway supporters who are just that; supporters of the entire sport of speedway and not merely of a local club. There are, for example, former supporters of Exeter and Cradley Heath, of Wembley and New Cross, who don't have a local team to follow. I imagine that they care. I imagine that it is of 'major importance' to them.

There are people who have been introduced to or have discovered speedway on television in recent years; such people most likely wish to discover all aspects of the sport not only team contests. There are certainly people who were regular and enthusiastic supporters of their local team in years past but who for reasons of age and infirmity cannot now attend the various stadia. I know that they care because I am one such.

Yes, Mr Hart, there are people who really care - though obviously you do not!

Here's an idea - stop thinking like a student and understand that some of us have jobs and dont finish work at 3pm like students!!!!! :rolleyes:

Exactly, and don't sit on our lazy arses all week drinking the money the working taxpayer stumps up to send them there.

Heres an idea, if you feel so passionately about a meeting, book a holiday from work an go :rolleyes:

Why should anyone expect some God given right to see a Sky meeting on there tele? :angry:

Maybe if I strop on here about the Sky meeting then Sky will start showing what I ask?

Exactly, and don't sit on our lazy arses all week drinking the money the working taxpayer stumps up to send them there.

Piss Off. It'll cost ME 9 grand if I go to uni just for fees, add on accomodation e.t.c. Tax Payer going to pay for that are they? :rolleyes:

Still, when I'm skint and can't go to speedway as much, no doubt SKY will put on whatever meeting I fancy.

Edited by Silver Bee

Does anyone know what the line up is for this meeting.

1 James Wright

2. Scott Nicholls

3. Tai Woffinden Under 21 Qualifier

4. Chris Harris

5. Ricky Ashworth Wild Card

6. Adam Roynon Under 21 Qualifier

7. Lee Richardson

8. Edward Kennett

9. Leigh Lanham

10. Simon Stead

11. Ben Barker Under 21 Qualifier

12. Oliver Allen