British Speedway Forum

Ashworth? What about Compton? Is he injured? :unsure:

Said in the Star he didn't want to ride in the meeting

Here's an idea, go to the meeting.

Some cannot go due to finances, kids, work, illness, lack of transport etc and are expressing disappointment as usually this meeting is broadcast via Sky.

Not that any of the above relate to me as I am going!

And that's fair enough, but don't sit here and moan about SKY not showing it if they can't. As I put, when I can't go to a meeting I don't moan about SKY not showing it when they could. By it not being on SKY there should be a bigger crowd which is better for speedway and not SKY's viewing figures.

Said in the Star he didn't want to ride in the meeting

All them years of moaning that he wasn't given a fair chance,then he gets one,and he withdraws. :rolleyes:

Exactly, and don't sit on our lazy arses all week drinking the money the working taxpayer stumps up to send them there.

Excuse me - dont use my quote for you attack.

I said nothing about sitting on lazy arses etc!! But now come to tnk of it! :unsure:

And SCB - if only it was that easy to use your leave for speedway. you wait till your all grownded upand have responsibilites outside of speedway :unsure:

Okay - maybe that will never happen!!!! :wink::lol:

Edited by Sandie

1 James Wright

2. Scott Nicholls

3. Tai Woffinden Under 21 Qualifier

4. Chris Harris

if that is the riding order what a cracker heat 1 should be

Home Rider, 2 of the Favourites and the British Under 21s champion

And SCB - if only it was that easy to use your leave for speedway. you wait till your all grownded upand have responsibilites outside of speedway :unsure:
It amazes me that the grown up are complaining that Sky won't do as they wish.

If that's growing up, you can stick it!

If the British Final is THAT important to me I'd make sure I got there. As it is, to me it's a reasonable meeting and I may attend. Certainly any meeting I felt strongly enough to post a rant about Sky not being there would be a meeting I tried to get to.

Piss Off.

How about you kiss my arse. :rolleyes:

It amazes me that the grown up are complaining that Sky won't do as they wish.

If that's growing up, you can stick it!

If the British Final is THAT important to me I'd make sure I got there. As it is, to me it's a reasonable meeting and I may attend. Certainly any meeting I felt strongly enough to post a rant about Sky not being there would be a meeting I tried to get to.

oi - couldnt be a**ed to go back over the posts - But have I complained Sky arent showing it!

Now behave or you will get the Silver Bee treatment in future!!! :wink::lol:

And I wasn't complaining or moaning...just being ironic (sp) to my own situation, as in all those years I was not able to go due to kids/work/money and it was on Sky and the one time I am able to go (minus kids) it isn't and I could end up texting.

Mind you, with it not being on Sky it makes me glad I am going!

Now behave or you will get the Silver Bee treatment in future!!! :wink::lol:

You can make your own minds up whether that would be something you'd enjoy :oops::wink:

Edited by Silver Bee

oi - couldnt be a**ed to go back over the posts - But have I complained Sky arent showing it!

Now behave or you will get the Silver Bee treatment in future!!!

And I wasn't complaining or moaning...just being ironic (sp) to my own situation, as in all those years I was not able to go due to kids/work/money and it was on Sky and the one time I am able to go (minus kids) it isn't and I could end up texting.

Mind you, with it not being on Sky it makes me glad I am going!

Very defensive there ladies ;)

Sandie, I think it was you who said grown up could not get to all meeting they wished due to work, you then said when I grow up I may find that it's not always an options to book time off work for speedway. From that I made the natural assumption that the original person complaining was a grown up :P

Now if they're not a "grown up", they're a student so they can get there then and your point is irrelevant :P You can't have it both ways :P

It's my being defensive week :D

Sandie, I think it was you who said grown up could not get to all meeting they wished due to work, you then said when I grow up I may find that it's not always an options to book time off work for speedway. From that I made the natural assumption that the original person complaining was a grown up :P

Now if they're not a "grown up", they're a student so they can get there then and your point is irrelevant :P You can't have it both ways :P

I cant respond as you lost me after: 'Sandie.........' :lol: