British Speedway Forum

I cant respond as you lost me after: 'Sandie.........' :lol:

Result :D I win then :D:P

Sure I read somewhere that the elder British riders had stood down to give the youngsters a chance...mind you, could have been dreaming that up knowing me!

It's so interesting, the old man said, to see all the kiddies playing electronic Happy Families :wink:

It's so interesting, the old man said, to see all the kiddies playing electronic Happy Families :wink:

Thanks Grandad!!!! :lol::wink:

All them years of moaning that he wasn't given a fair chance,then he gets one,and he withdraws. :rolleyes:

Sorry but he has not pulled out, he actually signed at the beginning of the season stating that he did not want to be considered for the meeting.

Thanks Grandad!!!! :lol::wink:

:shock: Would I like to be your Grandad, young Sandie? :wink: I do have happy memories of [literally] bumping into you at Kirky Lane a couple of seasons ago. Happy, that is, until you said you thought I was someone else. :rolleyes:

i'm looking forward to this meeting even though it will be just be scotty vs bomber for the title :D

the race for the wild card spot should be interesting with the likes of kennett, allen, howe, stead etc going for it.

Hmmm, whilst I applaud the fact that the Cardiff GP wildcard will be selected from this meeting, ( being the highest placed rider ex Nicholls and Harris ), would it not have been better for them if the event had been held at a track with somewhat more similiar size and shape characteristics to Cardiff ?

The boring flat out, drone that I have seen on TV from Blunsden is, compared to Cardiff, like chalk and cheese. Not bothered that it's not on TV, can't see that many of the field would have experience of the big track to make it interesting.

Any idea how much money I am going to have to fork out to go to this meeting?

I wish sky were showing it. :cry:

Sandie, SCB, Crazysue and the rest I'll see you there. :)

£15 Clunsey. See you there

You will mate, will you be on the 2nd bend?

£15 Blimey.....was expecting it to be higher.

Bargain!

* My deal is I pay the entrance fee for the driver as my contribution towards fuel and I was expecting tickets to be around the £25 mark.

Hmmm, whilst I applaud the fact that the Cardiff GP wildcard will be selected from this meeting, ( being the highest placed rider ex Nicholls and Harris ), would it not have been better for them if the event had been held at a track with somewhat more similiar size and shape characteristics to Cardiff ?

The boring flat out, drone that I have seen on TV from Blunsden is, compared to Cardiff, like chalk and cheese. Not bothered that it's not on TV, can't see that many of the field would have experience of the big track to make it interesting.

yep 100%....... just like last season

a waste of time and it is better being given to someone who has a bonafide chance of being a future superstar

£15 Blimey.....was expecting it to be higher.

Bargain!

* My deal is I pay the entrance fee for the driver as my contribution towards fuel and I was expecting tickets to be around the £25 mark.

I was surprised as well :)

Hope Lee Richardson is fit