British Speedway Forum
Rob B

Belle Vue 80th Anniversary Meeting

Thats not a nice thing to say about Orion. :lol:

Compared with some of the nonsense you've come out with tonight, including an unwarranted attack on schumi, orion is a voice or reason. And he has a sense of humour, which seems to be lacking among Aces types these days.

Er... you need to look closer to home. Much closer to home. :wink:

All the best

Rob

sorry cant see what you mean. :wink:

Compared with some of the nonsense you've come out with tonight, including an unwarranted attack on schumi, orion is a voice or reason. And he has a sense of humour, which seems to be lacking among Aces types these days.

blimey i dont see using the word idiot as an attack, BUT if I did Offend then I am more than happy to apologise.

So Schumi I apologise.

Updated lineup, 4 more riders to be announced :

Jason Crump

Leigh Adams

Scott Nicholls

Chris Holder

Charlie Gjedde

Joe Screen

Billy Forsberg

Jason Lyons

Jurica Pavlic

Tai Woffinden

Lukasz Jankowski

Ricky Ashworth

Don't forget discounted tickets only available to buy up to 30th June! After June 30th they will go up from £18 to £20, seperate entrance for advance ticket holders to avoid queuing.

QUOTE (Rob B @ Jun 17 2008, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Updated lineup, 4 more riders to be announced :

Jason Crump

Leigh Adams

Scott Nicholls

Chris Holder

Charlie Gjedde

Joe Screen

Billy Forsberg

Jason Lyons

Jurica Pavlic

Tai Woffinden

Lukasz Jankowski

Ricky Ashworth

Don't forget discounted tickets only available to buy up to 30th June! After June 30th they will go up from £18 to £20, seperate entrance for advance ticket holders to avoid queuing.

Who is this guy?

Someone to watch - one for the future.

Is he polish?

Just been debating this on the Aces website.

Seems a very strange booking given that he's never ridden in this country before & is alongside a host of established Elite League & GP Stars so presumably he's been booked with a few to having a look at him as a possible future signing providing he rides Kirky Lane ok??

July the 1st maybe??

No, Croatian.

Have a look at his website for a list of honours.

Thanks Schumi.

Just been debating this on the Aces website.

Seems a very strange booking given that he's never ridden in this country before & is alongside a host of established Elite League & GP Stars so presumably he's been booked with a few to having a look at him as a possible future signing providing he rides Kirky Lane ok??

July the 1st maybe??

Think you could be right looking at his website seems to have clear enough diary to be able to fit in the uk.

Good chance to see how he rides Kirky lane.

Don't Lakeside have first call on him?

Unless he's signed a contract I would say it's totally his call - but that's a whole other discussion.....

Don't Lakeside have first call on him?

If hes signed a contract yes otherwise no.

I think the answer must be No as it would be a strange pick for the 80th Anniversay meeting if he wasnt available, I am sure we must be interested in signing him and see this as the reason he will be riding on July 28th. If he was already signed by another EL team I couldnt seem him being booked for the 80th meeting.

What I mean is a gentleman's agreement. I believe Poole have done a few in their time, and currently have one with Sajfutdinov? Okay, so nothing solid, granted, but still shows the promotion are forward thinking.

Gentlemens agreements mean nothing.

What I mean is a gentleman's agreement. I believe Poole have done a few in their time, and currently have one with Sajfutdinov? Okay, so nothing solid, granted, but still shows the promotion are forward thinking.
To be fair, Poole had one with Klindt.

I'm not saying you're wrong, just that either party can break it at any time.

I'd find it odd for a continental rider signing for Lakeside or BV TBH with both being so small and technical. That said, it could be a selling point if the rider wnat to learn smaller tracks and become a more all round rider.

Pavlic is meant to be one of the top 3 or 4 riders not already over here and is hot property along with Sajfutdinov and some other young Russians whose name escapes me (is it a surprise with there names). Linus Elkof is meant to be another to keep an eye on, but I was not all that impressed at the Brandonapolis last season.

Linus Elkof is meant to be another to keep an eye on, but I was not all that impressed at the Brandonapolis last season.

Except that was Linus Sundstrom :rolleyes:

Edited by ballinger

Was really looking forward to this until Coventry re-arranged their fixture against Peterborough on the same date.looks as if this also means replacements required for Bomber and Steady.
Have coventry agreed this fixture with peterborough? No :lol: