British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Midland Robin

Danish Grand Prix

I'm sorry but you can't seriously believe he will appear in any "team" competition any time soon, he will want to save himself for the individual events....

Also consider this, if he now withdraws from the meeting having been officially nominated, we get the joy of watching Lubos Tomicek again (Assuming Bjarne rides!)

wouldn't it be another dane, seeing as he is a wc otherwise there won't be one!! :unsure:

Guest PanthersChamp06
wouldn't it be another dane, seeing as he is a wc otherwise there won't be one!! :unsure:

Oh mads...your wanted now :wink:

This is an absolute disgrace :angry: Mads has clearly performed well enough to earn a spot in the GP, Bjerre has had chances and hasn't even qualified for the series yet after numerous times of trying. And to rub salt in the wound Bjerre has a broken leg, poor Mads must be pig sick, i would be/am! :mad::angry:

Don't think it is a cut and dry as some think.Kenneth is anyway second reserve for the GPs.He imo only missed out on qualifying outright because he was poleaxed by Lindgren and wrongly excluded in the Grand Final at Vojens.Plus as i pointed out in the recent Danish Final(1st round) in the head to head,he beat the other two contenders.And just maybe he has bigger sponsors than Mads.Something that someone like Olsen would surely take into consideration.

Saying that,i do feel for Mads.He has made great strides this season.And if he is in favour with Stekkers,should be able to be in contention for a place in the Danish SWC side

Guest Schumi
Don't think it is a cut and dry as some think.Kenneth is anyway second reserve for the GPs.He imo only missed out on qualifying outright because he was poleaxed by Lindgren and wrongly excluded in the Grand Final at Vojens.Plus as i pointed out in the recent Danish Final(1st round) in the head to head,he beat the other two contenders.And just maybe he has bigger sponsors than Mads.Something that someone like Olsen would surely take into consideration.

Saying that,i do feel for Mads.He has made great strides this season.And if he is in favour with Stekkers,should be able to be in contention for a place in the Danish SWC side

And that's the best post you'll see on the subject.

Poleaxed, indeed. :lol:

Oh mads...your wanted now :wink:

mads is always in demand. :wink: just not by the one person it matters this time.

Edited by lisa-colette

Guest PanthersChamp06
mads is always in demand. :wink: just not by the one person it matters this time.

ooohhh errr :lol:

Poleaxed, indeed. :lol:

Poetic licence.Trying to make it sound dramatic.He is Superman after all :lol:

wonder if Piotr Swiderski will get a wildcard spot for a GP in Poland this season as hes having even a better season than Mads

'And just maybe he has bigger sponsors than Mads.Something that someone like Olsen would surely take into consideration.'

You're surely not suggesting that the Kroner has more clout than form and ability, are you? :rolleyes:

Edited by Midland Robin

If I was Mads I'd tell him to shove it up his @rse!

And then tell him to get a British passport? :lol::rolleyes:

If I was Mads I'd tell him to shove it up his @rse!

thought you'd already said it was olsens fault after stekkers aprooved him-so why would he tell stekkers to shove it :blink:

wonder if Piotr Swiderski will get a wildcard spot for a GP in Poland this season as hes having even a better season than Mads

I very much doubt it, but you never know. But Olsen will have less say over that one, since that one's decided by the PZM.

thought you'd already said it was olsens fault after stekkers aprooved him-so why would he tell stekkers to shove it :blink:

So what clout does Jan Staechmann have if he's overruled by the neutral race director of the GP series?