British Speedway Forum

Did anyone notice in the final that Crump seemed more worried about what Nicki might do than actually racing? I like Crump but I thought he got well and truely psyched out by Nicki on at least 2 occasions he gave no fight 1st turn he just moved out to let Nicki up the inside then after he passed Nicki he let him straight back through without a battle as if he thought Nicki might just wipe him out if he didn't?

Well, no. The referee got it right for starters. :wink:

As for the rest, they are just sheep and believe everything Keith Huewen tells them (despite the fact he knows NOTHING about speedway), instead of using their own eyes. I'm sure some of them still believe Freddie Lindgren won the Sweidsh GP. Baaaaaaaaaaa!! :rolleyes:

All the best

Rob

Wow - way to insult a whole group of people Rob! :blink:

My (neutral, as a fan of both riders) view on the Lindgren - Dryml incident for what its worth....

Initially it looked like Freddie misjudged and caught Lukas with his elbow resulting in the crash. But on further inspection, Lukas knocked the side of Freddie way before which resulted in a "leaning effect" for Freddie (bike one way, body the other) this was when Freddie's elbow caught Lukas and the rest is history!

Personally I'd have excluded Lukas. But as neither was in the re-run I guess that's about as fair as it gets?!

Glad both are ok - Freddie was extremely lucky not to have his bike bounce off the fence onto him.

Thought it was a really good meeting last night - As a JC fan it was awesome to see him riding like he was last night - Loving his speedway!!

Esp for garf - Bjerre was very good last night and even did a pass on Greg Hancock (there were jaws on the floor in my house). However there were a few times when he shut off (cant blame the guy I guess) and i feel he could have been (deservedly sp?) in the final above Hans with some tougher riding.

Roll on Cardiff!!!!

Wow - way to insult a whole group of people Rob! :blink:

Lupus - I've got a stinking cold and I'm not in a good mood.

So if anyone starts taking bollocks, I'll tell them so. :wink:

All the best

Rob

Dryml should have been excluded in my opinion. I cannot see that Freddie did anything wrong at all. He dropped his left shoulder to go under Drynl's right elbow and, having achieved it, Dryml moves out and takes him out.

Referee needs to go to Specsavers!

Lupus - I've got a stinking cold and I'm not in a good mood.

So if anyone starts taking bollocks, I'll tell them so. :wink:

All the best

Rob

A cold at this time of year, not nice.

Especially one of those that affect your judgement.

Get well soon :wink:

A cold at this time of year, not nice.

Especially one of those that affect your judgement.

Get well soon :wink:

So speaks ANOTHER Wolves fan. :rolleyes: You're all too predictable. :wink:

All the best

Rob

It seemed that Lindgren had caught Dryml by complete surprise, Dryml was already moving out towards the fence and then Lindgren appeared outside him & Dryml did seem to point out that he didnt see Lindgren on the TV , got to say that Pedersen did the exact same thing on many occasions especially to Crump and Crump had to shut off everytime or face the same fate as Lindgren the final was a prime example of Pedersen wanting to stop Crump by any means even if it included fencing Crump with he looked quite prepared to do , also another race had Gollob ducking his shoulder & elbow to miss Pedersen as he went by on the back straight he was fortunate to get away with this whereas Lindgren wasnt so all in all fate seemed to determine if the riders came together or not

Edited by scoobydoo

I thought it was six and two threes, a racing incident pure and simple.

To call either rider dirty or a nutcase based on that incident is daft.

I don't know why the ref didn't just call it as all 4 restart. Both riders would have been happy and all this arguing would be needless.

I can't claim to be totally neutral Rob, no! :wink: However, take a look back on the thread and see how may WOLVES fans have said Dryml was at fault and how many of those comments have come from fans of other teams who ARE neutral. And how many of those neutrals are calling it the same way as you? :P

But yet again I'm sure you feel you are in the right and EVERYONE else is wrong!

well i'm totally neutral. freddie shouldn't have been excluded for that.

In contrast, this is the third controversial incident that Lindgren has been involved in, in the matter of around a week. The bloke is a complete menace. :angry:

Which 3?! :unsure:

I imagine he's referring to the two Hans Andersen incidents, plus Harris?

I was there for the Hans incidents, and Hans turned left on Freddie and fell.

I don't know what the Harris incident is :neutral: