British Speedway Forum
Trees

World Under 21 Semi Final At Rye House!

i'm making the journey down for this meeting and it should be a cracker. hopefully the weather will be a bit better than at last year's meeting :P

i expect chris holder and troy batchelor to qualify without any problems with hopefully the brits will make it as well. i'm also looking forward to seeing Ricky Wells, Ludvig Lindgren and a few of the other foreign riders for the first time.

Your having a laugh, Holder will walk this meeting, none of the opposition are at his level yet.

1 EF or fall is all it takes. He only has to make the top 7 to qualify.

Edited by superguest

I would so love to go to this but i have two exam's the Monday and Wednesday after, i must get ready for these, but i really want to see Ludvig, oh well he might be at Wolves next year.

Your having a laugh, Holder will walk this meeting, none of the opposition are at his level yet.

Well, think all at Rye will have other ideas on that. Tai Woffinden is awesome, virtually unbeatable at Rye and although qualifying is the main aim, Woffinden by a whisker for me!

i think what you mean is that everybody else will be on straight 500 cc machines and chris will be on a bent 600????????????? that he bought off davvy watt.

i think what you mean is that everybody else will be on straight 500 cc machines and chris will be on a bent 600????????????? that he bought off davvy watt.

You really are quite stupid aren't you.

You would have thought that watt would have kept it ? no wonder why his score have gone down :rolleyes:

There again if it's bent maybe he was better off without it .......must have been murder going round the bends .

Edited by orion

This may sound a daft question but I shall be making my first visit to Rye in 30 years. What's the car parking like (I walked or got the train in my student days)?

Parking normally OK for most PL meetings but I think this one will be packed out and train may be best option.

Parking normally OK for most PL meetings but I think this one will be packed out and train may be best option.

There is parking available at the Kart track behind the stadium. Not loads but there are some :)

In my opinion, for the top 3, look no further than Tai Woffiden, Troy Batchelor and Chris Holder. Not gonna dare to predict what order they will finish in though :P

Guest sjl

Was planning to go to this one but off to Poland instead (kinda softened the blow really :wink::wink: )

Tai to win I think -- I will look forward to viewing the updates when I get back.

Any other interesting meetings happening at Rye this season?

Really looking forward to this one. It will be good to see some good racing. Chris Holder to win!

never seen him around Rye House then? :rolleyes:

Holder will walk this meeting, none of the opposition are at his level yet.

Luke Bowen beat him around Rye last year.