British Speedway Forum

We really enjoyed our trip up to Neathys testimonial but must admit got a bit lost on the scoring system! The racing was some of the best I've seen at Rye House, good to see not just Rockets doing well for a change! Freddie Lindgren was the class act and proved it. Good evening out and glad that Chris had a very successful meeting.

We really enjoyed our trip up to Neathys testimonial but must admit got a bit lost on the scoring system!

Come on Tanya! :rolleyes: I know you good folk of Newport have been starved of speedway since Tim's unfortunate passing but the scoring system's still three for a win, two for second and one for third! :wink:

Mind you even the poor old (and he IS getting on a bit!) announcer had trouble filling in his programme when it came to all the handicaps the riders would be going off of in their next outings! :blink: The staggering fact is that ref Jim Lawrence was filling in three programmes throughout the proceedings!

Great to see all you Wasps fans there and, as you say a good night and I'm sure we are all pleased it went so well for Chris.

Great day out for all who travelled up from Wales to attend a great meeting. The handicap system produced some hard racing and I firmly believe the right man won. Well done Freddie. The auction after was also good as all bibs were available. Just a pity we had to leave before the night was done and I came home empty handed so look forward to the Ebay products that the auction did not sell. ( where are they actually ) Well done to all at Ryehouse for the WHOLE show. Food, drink, goods smiling friendly staff etc. More importantly well done to Chris himself and his family. Missing the smell of speedway already, and Freddies bib that was cruely bid over my limit lol.

Edited by ost1967

Good photolink on the ryehouse site.

www.ryehousefan.co.uk

Any one got any pictures from the meeting? Please post the links.

Am i the only one confused?

Have just finished editing the double dvd (almost two hours of footage) of this meeting,

Lots of interviews, including Sam Ermolenko, Chris, David Howe, Paul Lee, Stuart Robson, Stefan Ekberg, John Sampford and others.

Also included special Ian Bush photo slot of Chris.

It will be available at the track on Friday v Newcastle Plus CLR.

You can however order by post, but please make cheques payable to Chris Neath. £16 incl P&P.

23 Eastbourne Road, WESTHAM, Pevensey, East Sussex, BN24 5NE.