British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Coppernut

David Mcallan Farewell Meeting

David was hoping to be in a position to announce the name of two riders who will take to the track for Glasgow and Edinburgh but was still awaiting confirmation as we went to press. He said: “These guys will be dynamite but I refuse to release any names until all the paperwork is complete. I don’t want to end up with egg on my face.”

DAVID did reveal however that Glasgow duo Josh Grajczonek + Mitchell Davey have agreed to be meeting reserves and said they were quite happy to come along and wait in the wings for the chance to ride.

David said: “Josh is a star in all senses. He has come over here and ripped up the formbook with some of his recent performances.

But he also had a word of praise for Mitchell Davey – Josh’s fellow teen Aussie – and said: “When I first set eyes on Mitch I wasn’t too sure about him but he truly has turned the corner and is starting to score big. I think we will see both of these lads blossom next season. I’m glad Glasgow have signed them on two-year deals.”

ROBERT NAGY TO RACE FOR GLASGOW - GLASGOW’S FAVOURITE SON RETURNS!

DAVID really has come up trumps with the latest addition to his farewell meeting. ROBERT NAGY is coming to town and just to prove HIS commitment – he’s driving just under FOUR THOUSAND miles to be there!! And he will pull on that famous old Tigers racejacket one last time.

Check David's website for more details

ROBERT NAGY TO RACE FOR GLASGOW - GLASGOW’S FAVOURITE SON RETURNS!

DAVID really has come up trumps with the latest addition to his farewell meeting. ROBERT NAGY is coming to town and just to prove HIS commitment – he’s driving just under FOUR THOUSAND miles to be there!! And he will pull on that famous old Tigers racejacket one last time.

Check David's website for more details

That's fantastic news . :approve:

GO-GO-GRIEVESY GIVES WEE MAC A BIG BOOST!!

AND SKIPPER SHANE IS ALSO IN THE MIX!

DAVID really was shell-shocked when he received the news that Robert Nagy, Glasgow’s prodigal son, would be unable to race in his meeting because of a hand injury sustained in an international event in Croatia. But Wee Mac moved quickly to get Glasgow’s OTHER prodigal son on board.

JAMES GRIEVES had absolutely no hesitation in agreeing to race and David was thrilled that the racer he bought his first ever bike from would be there to help him celebrate a special career. Oh, and Shane Parker will be there too!!!!!!!

Visit David's website for more details

Admission prices for David's meeting are:-

Adults: £13.00

OAP/Student: £9.00

Children under 12: FREE with an accompanying paying adult.

Children under 12: without an accompanying paying adult - £5.00

Season tickets are not valid for this meeting

Good to see sponsorship has gone well coppernit though there are still opportunites from as little as £10 for anyone still looking. See here

We have had such a brilliant response for rider, fuel and tyre sponsoship that we are having to double and even triple up some of the riders. It is very much appreciated.

Excellent news - still room for more though :wink:

Is Carl Stonehewer riding in this meeting?

And I thought Simon Stead was out with a broken collarbone?

Edited by Nemo

am sure he was to start with but i aint sure now havent heard anything of late?

Is Carl Stonehewer riding in this meeting?

And I thought Simon Stead was out with a broken collarbone?

Check out David's site that should give you some answers.http://www.davidmcallanracing.co.uk/ ;)

I believe Stoney and Steady both sadly had to pull out but I know that people have been working hard to get a replacement and I think there will be another release shortly with the final name. If its who I've heard rumoured I think it will be of great interest to Worky fans.

As pcthelegend says though, keep checking Davids website for detals as any news will be released there first when its confirmed

Am i right in saying Nermark has pulled out? And i assume Harrison misses out?

Im sure if true Fiona, Charlie and David will be working very hard to fill the places.