James Sergeant

Ashley Morris

Scott Meakins

Under 15's 250 class

Nathan Stoneman

Loyd Barret

Tom Sykes

Reece Naylor

Only 1 heat each usually on track around 5.10 pm.

You need to be in the stadium by 5.05 to watch them.Please give them your support.

They also have one 4 lap practise at 5.30 pm on Friday.

i shall be there with me Rhys Naylor racing t-shirt on :D

quick question

does anyone know if the organisers of the british gp are subsidizing the costs for the youngsters weekend? its not like there not gonna make money from it!

Edited by Stephen JIM Owens

i shall be there with me Rhys Naylor racing t-shirt on :D

quick question

does anyone know if the organisers of the british gp are subsidizing the costs for the youngsters weekend? its not like there not gonna make money from it!

They have not been offered any financial help at all just like previous years. The costs of accomodation and transport are a small price to pay for the experience. Apart from riding the track all 8 riders will each get 4 two day pit passes and 5 tickets for the main event seated above the start line. The SCB have finances available for running the under15's british championships but non are available for this event. The riders chosen to ride by Peter Oakes do not have to attend and they do have the option to say no.

Edited by morganbike

They have not been offered any financial help at all just like previous years. The costs of accomodation and transport are a small price to pay for the experience. Apart from riding the track all 8 riders will each get 4 two day pit passes and 5 tickets for the main event seated above the start line. The SCB have finances available for running the under15's british championships but non are available for this event. The riders chosen to ride by Peter Oakes do not have to attend and they do have the option to say no.

Dont get me wrong Im sure the experience will be a lifetime memory, however you would still think that they would give some methanol, a type, some oil especially because they are riding for the crowds benefit first!

Dont get me wrong Im sure the experience will be a lifetime memory, however you would still think that they would give some methanol, a type, some oil especially because they are riding for the crowds benefit first!

Nonsense, they are not riding for the crowds benefit, personnally I see no benefit watching wobblers on the same stage as the British GP, the blue riband event in the speedway year, I think it slightly devalues. I could go along to training schools or conference league to watch rhese guys.

Nonsense, they are not riding for the crowds benefit, personnally I see no benefit watching wobblers on the same stage as the British GP, the blue riband event in the speedway year, I think it slightly devalues. I could go along to training schools or conference league to watch rhese guys.

Are you an idiot and have you seen these lads ride all have a great future in the sport given the right backing and a bit of luck

Good luck Ash

All the best Andy the fat kid :lol:

Are you an idiot and have you seen these lads ride all have a great future in the sport given the right backing and a bit of luck

Good luck Ash

All the best Andy the fat kid :lol:

Remember reading something similar a year or two back, George Piper etc. where are they now. Cardiff isn't a glorified training school

You can tell that you have never seen these young riders because they are certainly not wobblers. In fact, there probably more controlled on the bike than some of the out of control youngsters in conference!!!

Good Luck Boys

You may see no benefit in watching "wobblers", but those same "wobblers" could be and probably will be in your teams 1-7 at some point in the future.

I think the fact that the young lads are included in the event at Cardiff shows that people are making an effort towards the future of british speedway.

The very idea that it devalue's the event is ridiculous.

You may see no benefit in watching "wobblers", but those same "wobblers" could be and probably will be in your teams 1-7 at some point in the future.

I wouldn't even bother to reply to this Jeff. person, he's not a fan of british speedway just a GP fan, he doesn't have a team, do you Jeff.?

A few years ago, one of the 'wobblers' was only 0.3 seconds slower than a Grand Prix rider.

Good Luck to all concerned.

Cant go this year,due to ill health,but would have enjoyed being there supporting them.

Its a fantastic opportunity for the lads.

Enjoy the experience.

All of the GP riders were "wobblers" once. Its great the youngsters get the chance to sample life at the top. I think its called ENCOURAGEMENT!!