British Speedway Forum

SCB

Today, 03:55 PM

They always say they've banned airhorns, every year, we always have this discussion a day or two before Cardiff.

They won't stop you taking them in.

I would assume that whilst they haven't banned air horns per se, they obviously want safe gasses within those horns. I would assume that should you try to take an air horn in, the stewards will look for the flammable symbol and confiscate those.

Incidentally, the information came from the ticket agent where my son bought his tickets.

My horn needs a good blow to get rid of all the cobwebs...any FEMALE takers?? :unsure:

EEEEEUUUW! :blink:

Are there any more restrictions we should be aware of ? - can we bring our own food & water ??

We've been able to get food in in the past but never drink, can't see what the difference is though :blink:

Well thats a load of sh!t!!

Just checked mine.....its flammable! Not sure whether to take it anyway :unsure: .....

We've been able to get food in in the past but never drink, can't see what the difference is though :blink:

probably cos of bottled drinks. most footie grounds won't let you take bottles in.

Well thats a load of sh!t!!

Just checked mine.....its flammable! Not sure whether to take it anyway :unsure: .....

you could always try. depends if you mind if it gets confisgated or not.

I took a shoulder bag in last year and didn't get checked. Not that I was going to bomb the place anyway, but I did have a few bottles of drink in there and a bit of food. ;)

One of 3 reasons why my family don't go anymore is because of the Airhorns.

you could always try. depends if you mind if it gets confisgated or not.

i'm torn between the compulsion to rebel n common sense telling me that i've got hardly any gas left in the one i bought last year.....

Why don't they take some earplugs? I took some of these last year, and they were fine. They did hand out some crappy pink ones last year, not sure about last night, but they were about as useful as a chcolate fireguard.

Perhaps the other two reasons will have more substance. :lol:

Easy way to get round the noise of airhorns is to use ear plugs so that's not a problem. Personally I love all the noise and airhorns are what generate all the atmosphere at Cardiff.

Perhaps the other two reasons will have more substance. :lol:

I bet it's..

1. Those noisy Polish fans, and

2. The terrible noise that those pesky bikes make.

i dont agree with banning them from stadium, it all adds to atmosphere BUT i think banning them from the streets before the meeting is a good idea as on numerous occasions i was stood outside a pub speaking to people and it wasnt easy :lol: