British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jenkie

Cardiff Gp Via The Internet

For those who do not have access to Sky, you can watch this meeting via this link:-

http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

Come down the page to the GP section and if you have Windows Media Player you should, by pressing the orange PLAY buttons, be able to get to see the GP. It will have commentary in either Danish or Polish, but what the heck.

Good luck.

Edited by Jenkie

It will have commentary in either Danish or Polish, but what the heck.

That's a plus point, if you ask me. Danish or Polish commentary can hardly be worse than the screaming imbecile, can it?

That's a plus point, if you ask me. Danish or Polish commentary can hardly be worse than the screaming imbecile, can it?

The Polish commentators are awful from what i've heard. I know at meetings they don't shut up on the microphone. They are constantly talking and it is rather annoying when you can heard them above the bikes. Maybe its a speedway thing, annoying commentators?

Doubt if you will get a connection to the Danish channel.They have been blocking it this year.But anyway a couple of them will be in english.Those with "(Ang)" means english :wink: Let's hope they work ok

Download the Sopcast media player at www.sopcast.com and then click on the PLAY button underneath Sopcast and you'll get the actual SkySports coverage in english.

I've been watching Polish extraleague every week through Sopcast, its great!!! Just make sure you sign in with an email address and not as 'Anonymous' as this tends to be slower.

Download the Sopcast media player at www.sopcast.com and then click on the PLAY button underneath Sopcast and you'll get the actual SkySports coverage in english.

That is what the others in english are as well.I have watched a number of Elite League meetings on Justintv.Not that more than 1 has been worth the trouble so far.Terrible stuff,racing wise

Doubt if you will get a connection to the Danish channel.They have been blocking it this year.But anyway a couple of them will be in english.Those with "(Ang)" means english :wink: Let's hope they work ok

actually DK4 worked during the Copenhagen Gp. if DK4 doesnt work i'll watch the Polish transmission until Svt24 catches up with the live actions.

Swedish Television is kinda retarded since they are very stubborn at starting the transmission 30 min after it actually starts. :mad:

Edited by Ghostwalker

I downloaded the Sky Multiroom for a fiver a month. Its great as its near perfect coverage, picture wise, and you don't get any of the annoying breaks that you do on the sopcast or footiefree websites.

It's worth a fiver of anyones money.

actually DK4 worked during the Copenhagen Gp.

That was the one GP i was at live,so i didn't know that :lol: Typical :cry: But it was better to be there than watch it on the net :approve:

Many thanks for this Jenkie!

Am watching Sky's coverage live streaming on - http://www.justin.tv/mstvxtra2 - great stuff! Means I can watch it and don't have to wait till I see my Dad tomorrow for him to update me on what happened!

Quality. Thanks again.

Many thanks for this Jenkie!

Am watching Sky's coverage live streaming on - http://www.justin.tv/mstvxtra2 - great stuff! Means I can watch it and don't have to wait till I see my Dad tomorrow for him to update me on what happened!

Quality. Thanks again.

Same here :approve: cheers Jenkie, oops i meant to say Dutchgrasstrack :oops:

Edited by Onc Onc

I downloaded the Sky Multiroom for a fiver a month. Its great as its near perfect coverage, picture wise, and you don't get any of the annoying breaks that you do on the sopcast or footiefree websites.

It's worth a fiver of anyones money.

???

Do you not see the subtitle of the topic 'Not got Sky, watch it on-line'

Or, is it available for non-sky customers through any pc in the same way Champions League matches are???? Please tell me yes? :)