Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

I did think the booing went a bit over the top and do agree with what he says about the British fans being all SN and Bomber, got no problem with the support but it does get far to biased.

BUT Nickis comments are also way over the top as he should realise that it was mostly panto booing.

Totally agree with Pedersen and I think certain British fans were a disgrace, a number of them calling him scum and cheering when he came off.

I think I was one of the few who wanted him to win the final just to shut a lot of them up and I think Nicki is great and great for speedway.

It is true what Nicki said, he did not exclude Adams or Bjarne and the only person who should have been the object of the crowds boos was the referee who was a damn disgrace.

Totally agree with Pedersen and I think certain British fans were a disgrace, a number of them calling him scum and cheering when he came off.

I think I was one of the few who wanted him to win the final just to shut a lot of them up and I think Nicki is great and great for speedway.

It is true what Nicki said, he did not exclude Adams or Bjarne and the only person who should have been the object of the crowds boos was the referee who was a damn disgrace.

i agree with you that nicki didn't exclude them. but when he is sat on the track waving his arms around, it certainly doesn't help his case.

Have to say that I like and am a Nicki Pedersen fan, as I suspected it does not effect his riding, have to say I laughed at the booing, as I thought to myself what are they really trying to achieve, people need to remember it is the referee who makes the decisions not the riders.

The constant booing of Nicki got on my goat all night, so much so I couldn't refrain from having a word about it with some Poole fan who was sat behind me.

That could have been me. I had a bit of a row with someone who couldn't understand what NP had done wrong, guess he was the only one in the stadium apart from the ref. Block U29 by any chance?

Well I've read that article twice now and am still looking for where Pedersen calls the British fans a disgrace, as this thread title implies.

He said the booing was disgraceful.

He said he was disappointed with the British fans.

But nowhere does he day the British fans are a disgrace.

Somebody twisting his words for their own agenda perhaps ?

Quite agree. It's not hard to tell the twisted ones is it. :lol:

:blink::blink:

That could have been me. I had a bit of a row with some person who couldn't understand what NP had done wrong, guess he was the only one in the stadium apart from the ref. Block U29 by any chance?

i dont se what nicki did wrong.and no i was not in block u29 i was in m9 :rolleyes::unsure:

i dont se what nicki did wrong.and no i was not in block u29 i was in m9 :rolleyes::unsure:

it would help if he didn't ride into the back of other riders. :rolleyes:

It would seem there needs to be a queue for Specsavers. Nicki's front wheel was on the outside of Leigh's and BP's. :lol: Neh mind, divn't let the facts get in the way.

Edited by Tsunami

It wouldnt happen if all riders kept a straight line for the 1st 30 metres like there suppose to.

There all as guilty as each other

It would seem there needs to be a queue for Specsavers. Nicki's front wheel was on the outside of Leigh's and BP's. :lol: Neh mind, divn't let the facts get in the way.

he still rode into the back of them, otherwise he wouldn't have fallen off.

It wouldnt happen if all riders kept a straight line for the 1st 30 metres like there suppose to.

There all as guilty as each other

but wasn't bjarne in the lead and as nicki himself has said in the past you can ride where ever you like when you're in front.

hi tsunami you know like you have said to me before people will only see what they want to see and like i have said before nicki did nowt wrong.

lol never mind maybe my glasses were steamed up from all the hot air been spouted out around me..lol

but wasn't bjarne in the lead and as nicki himself has said in the past you can ride where ever you like when you're in front.

during the race yes but not before you have even reached the 1st corner.

If you look at the highlights, riders from gate 1 werent riding in a straight line coming out of the start .

The same with the riders in gate 4

during the race yes but not before you have even reached the 1st corner.

If you look at the highlights, riders from gate 1 werent riding in a straight line coming out of the start .

The same with the riders in gate 4

riders off gate 1 need to go wide to block the other three riders off and riders off gate 4 need to go to the inside to block the other three riders to take the lead.