9. 4. Peter Ljung (Szwecja) (3,2,w,1,0)6

9. 6. Jonas Davidsson (Szwecja) (3,0,0,2,1)6

9. 11. Robert Miśkowiak (Polska) (1,1,1,2,1)6

13. 13. Jamie Smith (Anglia) (1,0,2,0,2)5

14. 3. Ryan Fisher (USA) (2,2,d,d,-)4

15. 7. Martin Smolinski (Niemcy) (1,0,1,0,0)2

16. 8. Oliver Allen (Anglia) (d,w,1,1,0)2

CONGRATULATIONS FOR JAREK HAMPEL AND RAFAL SZOBIERSKI :!:

Great job!!! Jarek is the biggest hope of Polish speedway. We will thank him during SGP in Bydgoszcz next week. I think that he should be given a wild card for SGP 2004.

CONGRATULATIONS FOR JAREK HAMPEL AND RAFAL SZOBIERSKI :!:

Great job!!! Jarek is the biggest hope of Polish speedway. We will thank him during SGP in Bydgoszcz next week. I think that he should be given a wild card for SGP 2004.

Who is the second wildcard now Kasprzak is out. Will it be Szomberski or will it be the next reserve inline Povazhny

It probably won`t be a reserve rider. They will choose another Polish rider as a replacement of Kasprzak.

IMHO they should choose Jacek Gollob who`s great at this track.

Can one of our Swedish friends please tell me what d and w stand for - my guess is fell or retired, but which is which?

It`s in Polish.

d - defekt - engine failure

w - wykluczenie - excluded

Well done Niels,6th place isnt bad at all,however if it wasn't for bike problems I think it would be Iversens name on the trophy not that clown Hampel.

Well done Niels,6th place isnt bad at all,however if it wasn't for bike problems I think it would be Iversens name on the trophy not that clown Hampel.

You are a clown saying such stupid things!!!

If Iversen did not have an engine failure and got even 3 pts in that heat, he wouldn`t be higher than 3rd with 12 pts.

Hampel is a great rider and he deserved the Champ title with no doubts!

He just picks and chooses his meetngs for Ipswitch here in Britian so I have lost all the respect I had for the guy.Ask their fans and Scott Nicholls what they think of him and you would get the same reply.

Your league is not everything!

I know many British riders who picked and chose their meetings for Polish teams and I haven`t lost my respect for them.

Ask people from Wroclaw what they think about Nicholls! I like Scott very much but he usually scores 5-8 points in Polish league...

Polish / Swedish leagues are better for riders because they pay more and there are not as many matches as in England.

Think why he never resigns from matches of Kaparna Goteborg or Atlas Wroclaw...

I heard that a lot of the riders had chain-problems, in fact 9 of the "front-chains" had broken, I''m told, and one rear chain as well.

Anyona having any ideas of how that can be.

Is it because they are running so hot on the long track that they burn all the "grease/Oil" out ?

I was just wondering.

injuries and machine problems prevented Bjerre from winning this year, as we all know his is the best rider in the competition, he will just have to wait again, he will be world champ soon anyways so who cares about these minor competitions.

Yes well done Bomber :D shame he couldn't claim the victory but great effort to take 2nd. Good to see Matej Zagar & Iversen up there, I was hoping more for a podum spot though but still pleased! So that is David Howe's chances over now for ever being WU21 Champ, injuries seem to plague his career recently always at the wrong time.

What happened to Ryan Fisher? Expected a better performance than that?