British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
seanisnumber1

£29 Tickets Cardiff 2009

These are advertised on Speedway World, but when accessing the booking site, I can find all the tickets apart from the £29 ones. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

These are advertised on Speedway World, but when accessing the booking site, I can find all the tickets apart from the £29 ones. Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

I think you must be doing something wrong. Just tested it out, and found no problems.

Thanks

Category 8 tickets(whatever they are)are £29.

Must admit when I actually clicked through (a few days ago now), you could choose tickets in every category but there was no mention of £29 despite it being on the first page.

Are they the tickets for outside the stadium? :D

:rolleyes: I don't give a toss where they are for, my money will be staying in my own bank earning interestfor me, not in BSI's earning it for them for almost a whole year. Rewarding the fans my arse. They must think we were all born yesterday! :angry:

:rolleyes: I don't give a toss where they are for, my money will be staying in my own bank earning interestfor me, not in BSI's earning it for them for almost a whole year. Rewarding the fans my arse. They must think we were all born yesterday! :angry:

But you won't earn 10% interest in less than a year! :unsure:

Must admit when I actually clicked through (a few days ago now), you could choose tickets in every category but there was no mention of £29 despite it being on the first page.

Still the same Sue, when you get to the seetickets booking point.

There blatently are NO £29 tickets. as far as i can see the cheapest are £35 and when you book you pay something like £32. Trouble is if you really want to go they have you by the b*ll*cks! And they know this!

There blatently are NO £29 tickets. as far as i can see the cheapest are £35 and when you book you pay something like £32. Trouble is if you really want to go they have you by the b*ll*cks! And they know this!

Anyone reading this know anyone/work in Trading Standards - surely tickets advertised at a certain price should be available for sale to all?

Ticket Type 2008 Disc

Price - till

1st Sept 08

2009 Prices

Category 1 £76 £82

Category 2 £63 £70

Category 3 £61 £67

Category 4 £52 £60

Category 5 £47 £52

Category 6 £37 £40

Category 7 £32 £35

Category 8 £29 £29

Category 6

Family £90 £97

Category 7

Family £80 £87

U16/OAP £16 £17

Ticket Type 2008 Disc

Price - till

1st Sept 08

2009 Prices

Category 1 £76 £82

Category 2 £63 £70

Category 3 £61 £67

Category 4 £52 £60

Category 5 £47 £52

Category 6 £37 £40

Category 7 £32 £35

Category 8 £29 £29

Category 6

Family £90 £97

Category 7

Family £80 £87

U16/OAP £16 £17

When you go through to purchase these tickets the £29 ones vannish!

When you go through to purchase these tickets the £29 ones vannish!

Link to ticket sales appears to be down now??