British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ajh

Premier League 4 Team Tournament

can someone please tell me.

is it 6 heats or 8 heats in the semis?

def 8 heats-2 rides each.

Thanks. Will Ostergaard be fit for this?

No Emil Kramer will considerably weaken Somerset IMO

def 8 heats-2 rides each.

Why on earth the Super7even site advertises it as being 6 heats then, is just plain idiotic.

no-Thomas Suchanek takes his place-he didnt qualify for the czech ind finals so is available.

No Emil Kramer will considerably weaken Somerset IMO

Both Ostergaard and Kramer missing looks to have ruled out any hope of a place on the rostrum for Reading and Somerset. Although I will still be there, hoping the Kattman and the Rebels can spring a surprise or two.. B)

Both Ostergaard and Kramer missing looks to have ruled out any hope of a place on the rostrum for Reading and Somerset. Although I will still be there, hoping the Kattman and the Rebels can spring a surprise or two.. B)

Suchanek replacing Ostergaard in the Reading line up doesn't just rule out any hope of a rostrum place for the Racers, it puts us reaching double figures in the qualifiers in doubt too. :blink:

National Event in PL calendar ,Lots of top men missing .Usual these days I will just give it a miss. Why bother with these events now they hold no status, it is just a case of who will turn up.

Can't agree.

While the shared events in the EL are not taken very seriously by the riders any more, the PL meetings still seem to be held in high regard by all involved. Just loook at the racing in the Pairs this year and last. The Fours last season wasn't bad either.

And there isn't a great deal one can do about riders getting injured the week before an event.

Edited by Bagpuss

Can't agree.

While the shared events in the EL are not taken very seriously by the riders any more, the PL meetings still seem to be held in high regard by all involved. Just loook at the racing in the Pairs this year and last. The Fours last season wasn't bad either.

And there isn't a great deal one can do about riders getting injured the week before an event.

Are U and your good lady going on Saturday. :lol:

:blink::blink:

Are U and your good lady going on Saturday. :lol:

:blink::blink:

I'm afraid not sir, work has interfered with that particular plan :(

However I am being dragged to West Row on Sunday so that she can drool over Mr Nermark :rolleyes:

Edited by Bagpuss

However I am being dragged to West Row on Sunday so that she can drool over Mr Nermark :rolleyes:

So I should think. By God, she is a woman with taste!! :approve::P