British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
orion

Time For Rosco

Only problem with Rosco is if the GB team were in the same qualifier as Australia how would he fill his programme in whilst being so far up Adams' arse :lol:

I think you'll find that he's closer to Crump than Adams so I don't quite know what that says about Jason's anatomy! :blink:

I don't think that the Mighty Rosco would lead us to World Cup glory in 5 minutes flat, but he could hardly have done worse than Calamity James last night. Lynch should stick to hand gestures; he's clearly far better at them than he is at managing a speedway team. :mad:

The chubby little gobsh**e has my vote.... :lol::shock::unsure:

Reckon he would do a good job and is quite the allrounder! :approve:

how about having someone who can say to them been there done that and this is how you do it , havelock , loram or someone like that people who tried their ass off for the cause and totally commited to the cause .

or maybe go the same route as the football team and get a foreign coach maybe erik gunderson or someone like that , just an idea ya know

Forget Rosco. They need God :D

he may have created the world in 6 days,but what makes you so sure he could make richardson,stead or allen any better. also has he ever ridden a bike ?

To quote Kelvin Tatum "very much so"

Time he went as well :angry: Always admired Sir Kelv with his speedway and longtrack titles but jeeeeez someone shut him up!!!!!

how about having someone who can say to them been there done that and this is how you do it , havelock , loram or someone like that people who tried their ass off for the cause and totally commited to the cause .

or maybe go the same route as the football team and get a foreign coach maybe erik gunderson or someone like that , just an idea ya know

Or maybe even Sam Ermolenko. :approve:

Think Havelock should be in the pits with our boys Thursday night!

Why ? or is it someone needs to order a round of drinks. Scott did great when he was in his corner didnt he.

After loseing for 7 years in row under middlo and now lynch putting the worst display ever it must be time for the mighty rosco to take command ?

Rosco for team gb :approve:

lets hope not, if he was there monday nite it would of been a rain off with the floods of tears from the bloke.. I see his side kick was there from swindon gary. Fat lot of good he did.

lets hope not, if he was there monday nite it would of been a rain off with the floods of tears from the bloke.. I see his side kick was there from swindon gary. Fat lot of good he did.

Why would it have been a flood of tears ........People said swindon would be bottom with the team thay had and look at them now :rolleyes: maybe he could do the same with team gb .

Rosco and woffinden are the only hopes for gb speedway .

with the crap team we have, may as well appoint old baldylocks... ronnie russell :rolleyes: - can't do any worse than Lynch.

Oh No not Wronnie !! The sight of him mincing around the pits in his stilettos again is a real worry...

Why ? or is it someone needs to order a round of drinks. Scott did great when he was in his corner didnt he.

Someone shouts Double Points ,Havvy comes back with 2 pints?? No i dont think so.. :oops:

Someone shouts Double Points ,Havvy comes back with 2 pints

Well at least we'd have had something to show for the tactical joker last night

After loseing for 7 years in row under middlo and now lynch putting the worst display ever it must be time for the mighty rosco to take command ?

Is that so we'd at least go 12 up at the start of the meeting before imploding over the final 5 heats?

winky-smiley-face!

Oh please no, no, no.