British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
orion

Time For Rosco

Rosco? Then who? Cant keep swapping every time we lose. Its not the manager its the riders simple as.

We are a worse team than last year thats why the performance was poor.

Nicholls going backwards having poor individual season

Bomber gone backwards from last year.

Richardson is not a world class rider and wont improve.

Steady struggling to make the break throught no better than last year

Allen not good enought yet at this level.

Kennett see above

Tai Way too young to make impression.

So seeing as the top 4 and kennett were last years team you can see why we performerd worse than last year. Not Lynchs fault.

Who would Rosco blame when things go wrong, in 2006 it was the Swedes Peter Ljung, Jonas Davidsson and Seb Alden who were to blame, in 2007 it was the turn of the Poles who were to blame and now in 2008 it's Aussie Travis.

One thing you will never hear from Rosco is "I think it's my Fault".

The man is as passionate as they come but even David Blaine couldn't get a World Cup winners medal with the riders we've got.

Why would it have been a flood of tears ........People said swindon would be bottom with the team thay had and look at them now :rolleyes: maybe he could do the same with team gb .

Rosco and woffinden are the only hopes for gb speedway .

When I saw your post from last night, I thought, bless him, he's pished again. But seeing as you've posted this early evening, you really are serious aren't you? :blink: Or was it early finish again at the Noodle King?! :lol:

I love Rosco to bits, but Team GB manager? Not sure world speedway is quite ready for that although strangely I don't think you're as bonkers for saying that as I thought you were last year! ;):P

When I saw your post from last night, I thought, bless him, he's pished again. But seeing as you've posted this early evening, you really are serious aren't you? :blink: Or was it early finish again at the Noodle King?!

I love Rosco to bits, but Team GB manager? Not sure world speedway is quite ready for that although strangely I don't think you're as bonkers for saying that as I thought you were last year! ;)

Your were right about me being pished again (same as middlo was :wink: )

Rosco as tm would make good tv not as good as most haunted i grant you but good tv all the same . :lol:

Edited by orion

Rosco as tm would make good tv not as good as most haunted i grant you but good tv all the same . :lol:

I was thinking exactly the same lol

I love Rosco to bits, but Team GB manager?

Have to agree.

Like Rosco, but don't think he is quite ready for the role tactically and obviously the BSPA and myself actually amazingly agreed on something....

Think Havelock should be in the pits with our boys Thursday night!

Yes, he'd be a really good role model, having to nip out of the pits every few minutes for

a cigarette. :P

with the crap team we have, may as well appoint old baldylocks... ronnie russell :rolleyes: - can't do any worse than Lynch.

dont slag lynchy give him a chance middlo could not pick his nose never mind pick a squad. somebody mentioned rosco ha ha

he came into a ready made team as arider he was only there or there abouts . start from the beginning new manager new team

look forward to 2010

Tai Way too young to make impression.

Yep reckon you were right :wink:

Didn't he do well!!! :approve:

Who would Rosco blame when things go wrong, in 2006 it was the Swedes Peter Ljung, Jonas Davidsson and Seb Alden who were to blame, in 2007 it was the turn of the Poles who were to blame and now in 2008 it's Aussie Travis.

One thing you will never hear from Rosco is "I think it's my Fault".

The man is as passionate as they come but even David Blaine couldn't get a World Cup winners medal with the riders we've got.

nice one could not agree more what a load of sh..t team gb are

Like Rosco, but don't think he is quite ready for the role tactically...

Like Mr Lynch you mean?

Why doesn't everybody just give Jim a chance. He's been thrown in the deepend, but now

im sure he will have a good look at things and take stock!. The way forward is to give the kids

a chance, but you still need that bit of experience thrown in. I also agree on another thread

what Bob Dugard allegedly said,we should run the World Cup every two years, and just run a

couple of test meetings to give and bring the kids on!. I said quite a while ago the future of

British speedway looked quite rosie, with some of the kids on the upgrade. But these kids now

need to prove they can step up to the mark and prove they have what it takes!. Neil did

his best with the riders that he had at his Disposal and was unlucky not to win a World Cup,

Now its time to give Jim the backing and let him start looking to the future!.

We also need to have money put back in to Briitsh speedway, wheres we have regular training

and practice facillitys, the Poles and Sweds and Danes can do it, why can't we!!.

The Academy League works well, but it mustn't stop there!.

Edited by Starman2006

dont slag lynchy give him a chance middlo could not pick his nose never mind pick a squad. somebody mentioned rosco ha ha

he came into a ready made team as arider he was only there or there abouts . start from the beginning new manager new team

look forward to 2010

Or Peter Collins or even Sam Ermolenko! Maybe selectors should look beyond the square at Danish, Swedish, Polish Managers. (Not that disgraceful Polish man who ruined the Cardiff GP he was a ref of course!!

What good is it critcising the manager ?

After all it's not him who races.

The riders just aren't good enough.