British Speedway Forum

I know the world cup is still in progress but I realised today that in 15 days time we wil be heading of to Prague.

This seems to be a popular GP so who is heading off there as well?

Queen Bee and myself will be heading out of Birmingham on the Thursday and returning Sunday.

I know a few others on this flight as well - wonder if its not to late to change!!!! :lol:

There's a GP taking place? :o I might go that then while I'm over there.

Looking forward to it. Hopefully the GP will be better this year, and I won't feel as though it got in the way of a good weekend.

ill be there, sampling the local beers, food and ladys LOL, just hope it doesnt rain this time . think im staying at the Bohemika, where ever that is.

Yes me and the misses. Please no rain again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Speedygeoff, Spooky (backstraight boys from Lakeside) will be there along with Rayleigh Rocket from the home straight and our better halves.

Always enjoy the weekend in Prague, great place to visit.

I shall be there with the missus ....I hope the "turnstile" arrangements are a bit better than last year at the standing entrance could have been a mini Hillsboro last year....and yes no rain thank you

Så skal vi have øl igen!!!!

I will be there...

Øv jeg ville osse gerne have øl i prag. :D

We are going to målilla instead...

Does anybody know if tickets will be available on the Friday before the GP at the track?

Does anybody know if tickets will be available on the Friday before the GP at the track?

They were last year and we're hopeful they are this year as thats our plan too.

Anyone up for a Brit gathering on the back straight? (for those of us slumming it and standing) If so, I suggest somewhere near the entrance to the 3rd bend, as there's a bar just behind there :D We'll start the ball rolling with 5 of us.

They were last year and we're hopeful they are this year as thats our plan too.

Anyone up for a Brit gathering on the back straight? (for those of us slumming it and standing) If so, I suggest somewhere near the entrance to the 3rd bend, as there's a bar just behind there :D We'll start the ball rolling with 5 of us.

Sitting for us SCB. Means more time outside drinking and in at the last minute.

You also know Im too short for crowds!!! :lol:

However - a mini-meet in the Red Hot and Blues on the friday night is called for!!!

SCB is going to MacDonalds still so we wont invite him!!! :wink: