British Speedway Forum

Tonight has proven that the world championship is Nicki's to lose, not Crump or any other rider's to gain. Once again he was truly class and consistent and it's difficult to believe that this is his first GP win of the season. There are still 5 GPs to go iirc but this is as good as Nicki's - only an injury will prevent him taking the title for a second consecutive year IMO.

Credit to the other finalists who were also awesome tonight. The Brits were crap AGAIN but I can't be arsed to comment on their performances anymore. They'll be lucky to make the top 8 - good luck to them.

Edited by tigerblues

Paulco was right before he had his post removed,that was dire.

So was the meeting.

Edited by Dietbowers

Game over. Pedersen has this in the bag as I predicted in the winter. he is a class above the opposition.

Pretty crap GP overall IMO with a couple of decent races near the end.

What did he say?

Something along the lines of a yawnfest :lol:

How many mentors is Scott Nicholls going to go through, last year he had Gary Havelock, earlier this year he has had Neil Middleditch and tonight he had Kelvin Tatum, don't know why he has them, don't do him any good.

I thought it was quite funny in Nicki's interview he said about Kelvin on Sky going on about Crump all the time and he showed them why he is top. Scott seems to yo-yo at the gp's getting a couple of good scores now and then. The way it is going the grand prix will be lucky to have two GB riders next year.

I think Scott's best ever GP came last season when Havvy unfortunately :rolleyes: was riding over here - I might aswell go to GPs and "mentor" him, won't make any difference to the fact he's no good in the GPs, despite his league form.

Edited by tigerblues

Well its looks like Jason Crump gave scott Nicholls sponsor Stead and son a good plug when he used scotts rear wheel in the final ,so we can say at least say some part of the final scott made.Wonder why jason decided to use scots rear wheel instead of his!!!

Edited by speedy den boy

I think nicholls should get Rosco and subedei in the pits to make him into a global superstar .

interesting coments of nicki's at the end, and what was crumpy doing with scotts rear wheel cover or whole rear wheel in for the final?

and what was crumpy doing with scotts rear wheel cover or whole rear wheel in for the final?

Thats why he didn't win it! :wink:

I think nicholls should get Rosco and subedei in the pits to make him into a global superstar .

Careful, you'll rouse jaybea from the dead. :D

Edited by fluffy