British Speedway Forum

If anyone would like to know what SCB got up to on his trip away, have a look............

and that's not the worst photo :o

oh god - and I really really like that dress on Christine - it was so pretty - Now it just wont seem the same!!!! :unsure:

oh god - and I really really like that dress on Christine - it was so pretty - Now it just wont seem the same!!!! :unsure:
Wait until you see Baker in it :D

Fantastic rides all night. Deserved to win the Final, and I enjoyed the cheeky dig at Nigel Pearson and Kelvin Tatum in his post race interview with Steve Brandon (which the entire Marketa Stadium would have heard. Showed the pair of them, and Sky where to stick it, in regards to the bias shown towards Jason Crump recently. I hope now that Nicki goes on to win the series and become 3 time WC. By far the best rider out there again this year on a consistent basis.

Aw diddums, does Nicki not think he's getting the praise he deserves, geez I've heard that already this season (Edinburgh), of course Nigel and Kelv should give the riders who are racing in GB more of a plug, we have to look after our own :)

Blue just isnt his colour is it

I did ask for red but Silver Bee had forgot to pack his red dress. :mad: