British Speedway Forum

Right i'm in two minds now cause it's battering down where i am near Paisley .

Aye we've had two heavy showers here in the last half an hour too, i'm swithereing whether just to get a carry oot and sit in :unsure:

Aye we've had two heavy showers here in the last half an hour too, i'm swithereing whether just to get a carry oot and sit in :unsure:

Just after I told Paulco we hadn't had any rain too fb! Torrential wasn't it? We got flash flooding as well there was so much of it so the roads from our side aren't gonna be too clever if you do travel

This stuff looks more than just a shower i'm afraid . Hope it doesn't start to wander east .

The BBC forecast ( and the Beeb never lie ;) was for the rain to move west with only the possibilities of a shower here in Sunny West Lothian. We had about 30 seconds of rain half an hour ago, it's fine now, all white fluffy clouds and a nice breeze ;)

Get along that M8 Paulco, leave now, cos as you know there will be thousands from the West coming through to support the two Tigers!

Just after I told Paulco we hadn't had any rain too fb! Torrential wasn't it? We got flash flooding as well there was so much of it so the roads from our side aren't gonna be too clever if you do travel

Yeah it was heavy, plenty surface water on the way to and from edinburgh airport this morning to pick up the folks, nice and sunny now, i might chance it to be honest!

Sounds like Nana cracked under pressure and came up with the dosh.

Sounds like Nana cracked under pressure and came up with the dosh.

I'll be heading round there in 5 minutes :lol:

Any one around the armadale way give any weather updates?

Heading through soon me thinks!!

I'm in Livingston, about 10 miles away, been a few dark clouds but nowt fell apart from a tiny shower over 1 hour ago. Any shower now shouldn't have much affect on the track, it seems we get one every week at 6.30 at the Dale.

Seems the invisible speedway rider is erm ..... invisible again tonight . :shock:

Many congratulations to Rory Schlein for winning the 2008 Scottish Open. Well done Rooboy! :)

Congratulations Rory, and a big well done to Mr Tully on reaching the final :wink:

Fantastic to see Tully doing so well in this event. He's really come on and progressed well this year :)

And congratulations to Rory of course.

Edited by tigerblues

Any update on James Grieves?

Said on updates that he had withdrawn from the meeting with concussion, no more info sorry

Well Done Rooboy

Andrew did very well to make the final too :)