British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
pro rider

**Cancelled Neil Collins Farewell Meeting!**

I was looking forward to this until i saw short crap had been added to the line up. Neil Collins definitely deserves a farewell meeting as he has been a great servant to the sport (SPEEDWAY) so who's idea was having the sh*t track cowboys i'll have to sit this one out so they don't think i came to watch them

What a t*t.

The meeting is about Neil Collins, something for everyone and a afternoons entertainment.

You won't be missed!!

This is a bit of a harsh comment... It was intended to have the top 10 shorttrackers as a gap filling entertainment (as Neil requested) along with the old boys race and Collin's boys races.

At the end of the day everyone who'd be going are going to support Neil, not to support shorttrack and may i add that these guy's are willing to travel and ride for nothing to show their support...

Yes i must admit it was a bit harsh ,After all the short track boys have done so much for speedway in the last couple of years .With all the new venues that they have helped to open and all the practise facilities they have found and shared with us ,I should be thanking them not thinking that they are taking all that they can get from speedway and putting nothing back .

Yes i must admit it was a bit harsh ,After all the short track boys have done so much for speedway in the last couple of years .With all the new venues that they have helped to open and all the practise facilities they have found and shared with us ,I should be thanking them not thinking that they are taking all that they can get from speedway and putting nothing back .

I PRESUMED YOU WERE REFERRING TO BEN BARKER :shock::shock::shock:

I was looking forward to this until i saw short crap had been added to the line up. Neil Collins definitely deserves a farewell meeting as he has been a great servant to the sport (SPEEDWAY) so who's idea was having the sh*t track cowboys i'll have to sit this one out so they don't think i came to watch them
Short track doesn't do much for me but i've seen much worse during Testimonials, however you can always go to the bar when theyre on.

This is NOT the correct, current thread for this meeting.

The following is and contains details of next Saturday's riders and format!!:

http://www.speedway-forum.co.uk/forums/ind...p;#entry1336409

Bearing in mind the zeal with which other threads are merged or closed, could I PLEASE ask the Mods to consider this with the two NC threads PLEASE!!!