British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
AndyDB

Bydgoszcz sack Todd

Can anyone shed any more light on this? Todd has been sacked by Bydgoszcz who claim (he won't ever ride for them again, haven't they heard he is retiring!). Apparently he turned up for his clubs match, but before that he needed to see the hospital about his ankle, they put it in plaster, he turned up with crutches and they accused him of being paid off!!

The next day the newspapers were saying how he had let them down! How stupid and unfair :!: :?

The guys who rule Polonia Bydgoszcz are idiots. They accused him of taking bribes :shock: We (fans of Polonia Bydgoszcz) know that it`s not true and are very sad about this abnormal situation. The promoters of Polonia bring shame on us :-(

I only want to thank Todd for riding for Polonia during last 3 seasons. We will never forget about you. :)

Guest SwayChick03

Its Todds last season and they sack him! Disgrase! :x :shock: :-(

Its Todds last season and they sack him! Disgrace! :x :shock: :-(

Yeh, I know, what a way to treat one of the sports best ambassadors! :x

Its Todds last season and they sack him! Disgrase! :x :shock: :-(

I agree.

That fools should be kicked out of this sport!

What a joke.

I hope Toddy boy has a blinder at the Bydgoszcz G.P. and sticks it up the ruling peanuts at Polonia

What a joke.

I hope Toddy boy has a blinder at the Bydgoszcz G.P. and sticks it up the ruling peanuts at Polonia

It would wipe the smiles off their faces for sure!

todd could ride for Unia Tarnow ~!!! and he had guaranted pleace in team, byt he decided to ride for polonia