British Speedway Forum

Perhaps he should represent Peterborough, since he has ridden for them for more than half of the season. Sounds like their supporters would welcome that.

Edited by dj350z

Perhaps he should represent Peterborough, since he has ridden for them for more than half of the season. Sounds like their supports would welcome that.

Would be a farce if he did though assuming he would be contracted to Coventry at that point!

Looks like Stead would move to reserve in place of Schlein as well assuming of course Schlein is no longer a Bees rider by then!

Merry-go-round!

Line up:

1. Chris Holder (Poole)

2. Jason Crump (Belle Vue)

3. Freddie Lindgren (Wolverhampton)

4. Leigh Adams (Swindon)

5. Jaroslaw Hampel (Ipswich)

6. Lee Richardson (Eastbourne)

7. Piotr Swiderski (Ipswich)

8. Chris Harris (Coventry)

9. Charlie Gjedde (Belle Vue)

10. Scott Nicholls (Eastbourne)

11. Adam Shields (Lakeside)

12. Bjarne Pedersen (Poole)

13. Mads Korneilussen (Swindon)

14. Andreas Jonsson (Lakeside)

15. Hans Andersen (Coventry?)

16. Niels K.Iversen (Wolverhampton)

1st Reserve Kenneth Bjerre (Peterborough)

2nd Reserve Rory Schlein (Coventry)

Really looking forward to this, should be great to see so many top riders at Perry Barr and great for the club to host such a big event. Most of these riders haven't rode here, Only Chris Holder (twice last year) and Freddie Lindgren (in a challenge match last season) have, and being such a fair track there should be plenty of good racing as there has been all season

1. Jason Crump

2. Chris Holder

3. Andreas Jonsson

4. Leigh Adams

Edited by Brummie Kev

if bjjere represents peterborough who is going to make way for him ????

Andersen I should think, since he will be deemed to have not ridden enough meetings to qualify as Coventry's representative.

Andersen I should think, since he will be deemed to have not ridden enough meetings to qualify as Coventry's representative.

Craig Watsons made his debut for Glasgow in the 2007 Premier League Pairs! :rolleyes:

Looks as though the powers-that-be are having a rethink already as the draw has been removed from the BSPA website.

he's fifth in the averages so should automatically qualify irrespective of who he rides for.

The BSPA would I thought have wanted the best possible lineup even if they have to nominate Hans as a wild card.

I would have thought it would be more likely to be one of the clubs who have two nominations to have one taken out of lineup.

he's fifth in the averages so should automatically qualify irrespective of who he rides for.

The BSPA would I thought have wanted the best possible lineup even if they have to nominate Hans as a wild card.

I would have thought it would be more likely to be one of the clubs who have two nominations to have one taken out of lineup.

I suppose that Hans will represent Coventry assuming the criteria surrounding his signing have been sorted out in time. In that case Kenneth Bjerre will now be Peterborough's representative which means another rider will have to be dropped to reserve to accomodate him but who? At present it appears that each club has one rider in the final then another seven added plus two reserves but no club can have more than two. On this basis one of the reserves will be Daniel King. Who the second will be depends on whether the qualifying average is 6h 6a or 3h 3a. If it is the former Chris Harris' final average for 2007 (7.98) will keep him in the top 16 with Mads Korneliussen relegated to reserve. If it is his current average (7.10), however, Hans will be Coventry's sole rider in the main event with Harris at reserve. Schlein loses his place at reserve even if he goes to Ipswich as they already have two representatives on a higher average.

I suppose that Hans will represent Coventry assuming the criteria surrounding his signing have been sorted out in time. In that case Kenneth Bjerre will now be Peterborough's representative which means another rider will have to be dropped to reserve to accomodate him but who? At present it appears that each club has one rider in the final then another seven added plus two reserves but no club can have more than two. On this basis one of the reserves will be Daniel King. Who the second will be depends on whether the qualifying average is 6h 6a or 3h 3a. If it is the former Chris Harris' final average for 2007 (7.98) will keep him in the top 16 with Mads Korneliussen relegated to reserve. If it is his current average (7.10), however, Hans will be Coventry's sole rider in the main event with Harris at reserve. Schlein loses his place at reserve even if he goes to Ipswich as they already have two representatives on a higher average.

and with Schlein at Peterborough?

Doesn't that mean schlein and bjerre from Peterborough?

Edited by essaitch

and with Schlein at Peterborough?

Doesn't that mean schlein and bjerre from Peterborough?

If Rory goes to Peterborough he will remain at reserve.