Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum

Anybody know if sky are showing this meeting

No, not according to the Sky Sports magazine for August.

Seems like the BSPA were a bit premature in publishing the line-up, then! :rolleyes:

Quite impressed with Lindgren in the SWC , il go for a shock win!

Edited by Stoney=Legend

Seems like the BSPA were a bit premature in publishing the line-up, then! :rolleyes:

seems like their organisational skills haven't changed then.

seems like their organisational skills haven't changed then.

What are they supposed to do?

Wait until 7.29pm on August 20 before letting us know who's riding. :shock:

Anyway we all know it is a provisional line-up pending injury, sicknotes, breakdowns and withdrawls for other reasons (of varying degrees of plausibility) :mad:

What are they supposed to do?

Wait until 7.29pm on August 20 before letting us know who's riding. :shock:

Anyway we all know it is a provisional line-up pending injury, sicknotes, breakdowns and withdrawls for other reasons (of varying degrees of plausibility) :mad:

no they should wait until 7.28 dont forget the two minute time allowance.

Looking forward to this meeting with Aces having two riders in the meeting, also looking forward to my first visit to Perry Barr.

Have to get Hans riding in the line up somehow I'd have thought, crazy not to include him.

If Rory goes to Peterborough he will remain at reserve.

And so it goes on. Now that Peterborough have signed Ryan Sullivan it seems inevitable that Rory will line up for Ipswich. He will also be back at reserve now that Piotr (pronounced PETER) Swiderski is injured and unlikely to be fit in time. Depending upon Ryan's assessed average Peterborough could have two riders in the main event provided it is higher than Mads Korneliussen and if Chris Harris' average remains at the 2007 figure having not completed 6h 6a as at 1st August But if it is his current average, 3h 3a. he will join Rory at reserve.

Think I wll wait a wek for a revised line - up. Hopefully but then things will be a little clearer.

On a more important note - I reckon this meeting will be very well attended. I have been to Birmingham once and it was easy to see from my position on the temporary stand.

BUT - with numbers likely to be high can someone please advise this 4ft 11 and 3/4 inch (short) female of the best options.

Do I arrive 3 hours beore he gates open to queue and then run to pick my spot on the stand or are there other opions open to short arses like me????

Think I wll wait a wek for a revised line - up. Hopefully but then things will be a little clearer.

On a more important note - I reckon this meeting will be very well attended. I have been to Birmingham once and it was easy to see from my position on the temporary stand.

BUT - with numbers likely to be high can someone please advise this 4ft 11 and 3/4 inch (short) female of the best options.

Do I arrive 3 hours beore he gates open to queue and then run to pick my spot on the stand or are there other opions open to short arses like me????

Sit on SCB`s shoulders,that seems the obvious solution. :lol:

Have to get Hans riding in the line up somehow I'd have thought, crazy not to include him.

According to sky text Hans is in representing Coventry,

All teams have their top two in the line up apart from COV and Peterborough who have Hans and Bjerre riding.

Exactly how can Andersen be representing Coventry and Schlien representing Ipswich, in a draw announced on the 8th of August when the BSPA have ruled that neither rider are eligible to ride for those clubs until the 9th of August :rolleyes: .

Yep good old BSPA do it again.

Well i'll go for a top 4 of:

1)Holder

2)Andersen

3)Adams

4)Bjerre

Holder wont win and i'd put crumpy in the top four.

I will go for

1).Crump

2).Andersem

3).Adams

4).Nicholls