British Speedway Forum

But not worth watching so far, turned it off!

I disagree, think the racing's pretty good and points-wise it's interesting, still each to their own.

Having said that the tapes have broken now so bit of a delay :lol:

Not had time to read all this thread but just turned on to find that at 6pm I've missed 7 heats despite my Virgin Media box and my newspaper saying it starts at 6pm. I know for a fact that the Sky Sports website said it started at 6pm earlier in the week too but it conveniently now says 5pm. I am very p :mad: ssed off.

Now have you all been paying attention?

Who is the track record holder?

What is Crump complaining about? He was already halfway off his bike before Andersen got anywhere near him.

Crump came back down on Andersen when Andersen was right on the white line. Correct decision.

Anyone know who the oldest rider in the field is? :unsure:

Edited by Silver Bee

This track is an absolute farce. The white line is full of ruts and there is NOTHING out wide to hold you up. Riders should refuse to ride. Pinicle of the sport? My Arse!

The track's rubbish. The racing hasn't been bad to me but clearly that's not fit for racing. Gollob's in on the action as usual now the complaints have started coming in though :D Good old Tomasz.

I don't think this is acceptable. If the track is deemed to be unfit now and needs changing, then surely it's been unfit for the 2 that have fallen off. Barmy.

And Sam Ermolenkos comments 'they need more practise' - he'd be on his bloody arse if there was nothing wrong with the track whatsoever. :rolleyes:

I don't think this is acceptable. If the track is deemed to be unfit now and needs changing, then surely it's been unfit for the 2 that have fallen off. Barmy.

And Sam Ermolenkos comments 'they need more practise' - he'd be on his bloody arse if there was nothing wrong with the track whatsoever. :rolleyes:

Dont think there is much wrong with the track. For once I feel sorry for Ole Olsen. We all ask for more dirt on the track but the modern riders with the lay down engine cannot ride them.