British Speedway Forum

Yeh its Kauko. Was confirmed tonight. He said in an interview at the end that his mind is now fully on the PLRC. Maybe he could mount a serious challenge.

That's great . There will be a few of the travelling Glasgow party very happy Kauko is riding . We still love him up here .

I dont think Adrian Rymel will be there for this as i think hes riding in some totally pointless pairs meeting .

Edited by bandits_4_life

Can now make this meeting and have original tickets from ELR pairs at Kings Lynn do we just hand them over at the turnstile at Sheffield or do we need to change them before going. Any help would be appreciated

I hope it rains to be honest cause i cant make the 21st lol.

I think I might join you in that one - I got so carried away about the prospects of a few days in London I went and booked it for Sunday 21st to Wednesday 24th and speedway never entered my head. Then a few days later I got asked "When's the PLRC" :shock::oops:

Anyway, I hope it is a brilliant meeting and all you folks going enjoy yourselves.

Can now make this meeting and have original tickets from ELR pairs at Kings Lynn do we just hand them over at the turnstile at Sheffield or do we need to change them before going. Any help would be appreciated

It's been in print in our recent programmes that you can go in with ELRC rain off tickets and you will be reimbursed for the difference, so I would imagine the same would apply for yours. Usually in cases like this they have a designated turnstile for rain off tickets, generally the one on the extreme left as you approach them.

I no this has more than likely been mentioned but can anyone tell me the prices for next week?? bringing the girlfriens mum and dada and want to know how badly my wallet is going to be stung

Not sure where'll they be if they have been announed but I think it's 15 quid for adults.. don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure, that does ring a bell though :unsure:

thanks for yor help if it was arond that then its very good value for money with that line up come on Tai

it IS 15quid for adults,10 for students/oaps/5 for 12-15 yrs old and under 11s are FREE(programme is 3).

i hope kake wins. He is so focused on getting the win, im making a plea to worky supporters to go cheer him on. That would be an acomplishment all three :pairs, fours and plrc champ. Come on nemo

The Glasgow faithful will be heading down , to cheer the Messiah and Kauko ( he's still one of us ) , at 8 a.m. on Sunday . Really looking forward to this being back at Sheffield as Swindon was a bit of a let-down last year .

As long as you know what isn't building up it's energy to piss on our parade .

If we use our rain off ELRC tickets for this event do we get £5 refund as it's £20 to get into the ELRC and only £15 to get into the PLRC, has this question been asked and answered? Course if not might as well send the ELRC ticket back and get a full refund, after all £5 is £5!

Nemo has every chance on wining it. it a shame dan is out but i look forward to seeing him back at number 1 for Comets next year, get well soon .

I will there cheering Kauko on he is riding very well at the moment and a very good gater hope he takes it in his stride and do Workington proud because I think it will be his last performance at sheffield with him due to step up to the elite league next season good luck mate.

Can anybody give me a update on Tai Woffinden heard he had a big smash last night at Newcastle.

Woffinden was ok, i think he'll ride.

Quite looking forward to this one, and Niemenen is a good replacement the way he's been going lately.

is that just a guess or has anything been confirmed regarding nemo and the elite?