British Speedway Forum

Will be coming to look for Paulco and yourself spinny, it'll be good to finally meet you.

This should be a corker.

Should be the same as shown on Sheffield website with Paul Lee replacing Truminski for Mildenhall, is Rymel going to make it back from European Pairs in time??

Will be coming to look for Paulco and yourself spinny, it'll be good to finally meet you.

This should be a corker.

Yeah, do that it would be nice to meet with you, we should be on the first bend up near the benches, but we are going for a pre meeting drink in the Crown just outside the stadium before the meeting.

Henning Loof in for Paul Lee, apparently. :o

Jesus Christ. :neutral:

Safe journey everyone, weather's great :D

Edited by tigerblues

Cant wait for this now. Hopefully the track will be in good nick and there will be plenty of passing deserving of such a line up. The weather looks great aswell looing at Sheffield traffic cams website, what more could we ask for. Come on Kauko!!

Edited by cometsfan2k4

Does anyone know of any traffic/road works on the way to Sheffield we should be aware of traveling down? I know when I came down in May I was stuck in a tail back on the A1/M1 or whatever it is for ages and thought at one point I wasnt going to make it.

It seems to have come from Henning himself so is likely to be right.

I'm not 100% sure on road problems, AFAIK you should be okay, but when there was the problems with the 4s at Worky it was on the Sheff website and the BSPA site and stuff so it'd be worth checking the BSPA site before you leave just in case.

Btw - obviously people are confident Rymel will be in attendance but it just made me think - what happens if a rider doesn't turn up for one reason or another, are the likes of Topinka etc who are next in line on stand-by?

Edited by tigerblues

It seems to have come from Henning himself so is likely to be right.

I'm not 100% sure on road problems, AFAIK you should be okay, but when there was the problems with the 4s at Worky it was on the Sheff website and the BSPA site and stuff so it'd be worth checking the BSPA site before you leave just in case.

Btw - obviously people are confident Rymel will be in attendance but it just made me think - what happens if a rider doesn't turn up for one reason or another, are the likes of Topinka etc who are next in line on stand-by?

Think thats how it works. Whatever happens, the reserves have every chance of winning aswell lol. Topinka should really be in the line up as it is. Who is the other reserve now with him, as it was Kauko but hes in for Nermark now.

Such a shame Tomas isn't in the meeting, he deserves to be, he's riding at his very best imo!!!!!

Think thats how it works. Whatever happens, the reserves have every chance of winning aswell lol. Topinka should really be in the line up as it is. Who is the other reserve now with him, as it was Kauko but hes in for Nermark now.

James Grieves maybe? :unsure: