British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
sandman

Swedish Women Racers

Anyone hear tell bout a Swedish Woman racer in the 80's, and she was really good looking, and um.. had to share the changing rooms with the men? Heard from a good source.. :) Heard she was a Godess.. 8) Anyone?

What a thought, Female topless speedway........of course they would have to be swedes, around 60 years old & obviously a bit fat.

:D

:shock:

What a thought, Female topless speedway........of course they would have to be swedes, around 16 years old & obviously a bit fit.

:D

I prefer Old, fat ugly birds myself HG, you can't beat 'em

:shock:

;-)

This is a genuine speedway thread.. Having sssssaid ttthat, I hear the reason you never see an ugly Swedish woman is cuz they, the ugly ones, are smothered at birth.. :?

All I know is I am a friend of a mechanic of someone who is dead now and I have it on good authority that she did exist and not only that but took a shower after the races and she was beautiful and olive skinned and had blue eyes and platinum hair, so there.... 8) She was a godess..... And when I get another boat, i am lookin her up!

Fair enough sandman, this is actually a good thread, we have so far established there was a female swedish racer......................Steve Hone, likes fat, ugly, old women, I wonder what next :?

I remember her name was Ingrid, and Steve knows you cant miss with the fat lonely ones, score every time. No pickup lines, all you say is Hi, My name is... whoosh. straight to heaven..God bless ya Steve!!! 8) wandering around after saying no more, no more.. :?

The two earliest female riders were Fay Taylor and Eva Asquith that rode back in the first decades of speedway. Even Steve Hone may draw the line there! :lol:

The only Swedish female riders, other than Ingrid, that I have found are Elisabett Michanek, Sister of the great Anders, and Rose-Marie Andersson who both made appearances for Getingarna in the late 70's early 80's. In an interview Elisabett was asked about changing facilities, to which her reply was "Oh, I change in the same room as the men. We all change together. We don't worry about such things in Sweden."

From my calculations Elisabett would be about 48 now, is that who you may have been thinking of?

i'm deliberately keeping away from this thread as HG is already in serious poop with my missus :!:

not only that but took a shower after the races and she was beautiful and olive skinned and had blue eyes and platinum hair, so there.... 8) She was a godess..... And when I get another boat, i am lookin her up!

I hate to think what you'll use as a mast.

i'm deliberately keeping away from this thread as HG is already in serious poop with my missus :!:

Hey Steve, no offence to your missus, I recall her from the TT, she was young slim & god looking as I recall, on fact I was trying to work out who she was with :D .

Anyway, you started it by editing my post :P

love it when you have to backtrack..... :lol:

by the way... at the TT you must have been looking at someone else....