Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Under 16's Meeting At Buxton --sun Oct 19th

Now added in Marc Owen to list a he is 90% certain to ride .

Had e-mail off Jayne to say that Tom Woolley is riding a short track meeting that day but we have added Jack Hirst to the line-up.

Edited by Main Man

Just had e-mail off Rhys Naylor that he booked to ride somewhere else!! Taken him off list and will work on replacement this weekend.

Still a few places to fill in both the main meeting and the 250's.

My computer has a major bug in it at the moment and I cannot access my e-mails at home. You can send them to my business one : laurencerogers@uk2.net or phone 07801429304.

Jake Knight is a doubt as he has glandular fever (get well soon Jake)... but so far confirmed are : Brendan Johnson, Ashley Morris, Joe Jacobs, Scott Meakins, Kyle Howarth, James Sergeant, Jason Garrity, Jack Butler. We are also awaiting clearance if Adam Kirby can ride as he is not 14 until Feb but has been passed as proficient.

Added 3/10/08 : Marc Owen, Jack Hirst.

250's : Nathan Stoneman, Jack Cornes, Adam Portwood.

More news as we add riders and sort out teams.

Glad to see events like this are being organised, well done to Main Man and Buxton.

Hope Adam can ride, he has improved all season with his laps at Mildenhall and looks a good prospect. Also a very pleasant lad to talk to with a good attitude.

Now added in Marc Owen to list a he is 90% certain to ride .

Had e-mail off Jayne to say that Tom Woolley is riding a short track meeting that day ....

Defending his national title in the Final Round of the 2008 STUK championship at Scunny that afternoon...!!! :approve:

Anyone know if young Tom is riding in the (also final) round on the Under 15s Speedway championship the week before at Hi Edge..?? :unsure:

Would be fascinating to see Tom up against Marc..!! :approve:

Defending his national title in the Final Round of the 2008 STUK championship at Scunny that afternoon...!!! :approve:

Anyone know if young Tom is riding in the (also final) round on the Under 15s Speedway championship the week before at Hi Edge..?? :unsure:

are the 250cc machines aloud to race in the same race as the 500cc machines, as the speedway rule book says that they cant. nathan does not care about riding against the bigger lads or bikes as hes glad to get a ride. but its a long way to travel from devon if when we get there and found out he cant ride. many thanks phil stoneman.(father)

Tom is indeed riding in the final U15 round next week.

are the 250cc machines aloud to race in the same race as the 500cc machines, as the speedway rule book says that they cant. nathan does not care about riding against the bigger lads or bikes as hes glad to get a ride. but its a long way to travel from devon if when we get there and found out he cant ride. many thanks phil stoneman.(father)

Hi Phil --the 250' s will have 6 races of their own so Nathan should get 4 rides.

Added to 500's --Richard Andrews + Lloyd Barrett (who might also do 250's)

Added to 250's Tyler Govier

Jayne hoping to add two more names to list tonight.

Still need a few 250 and 500 lads.

Edited by Main Man

Still a few places to fill in both the main meeting and the 250's.

My computer has a major bug in it at the moment and I cannot access my e-mails at home. You can send them to my business one : laurencerogers@uk2.net or phone 07801429304.

Jake Knight is a doubt as he has glandular fever (get well soon Jake)... but so far confirmed are : Brendan Johnson, Ashley Morris, Joe Jacobs, Scott Meakins, Kyle Howarth, James Sergeant, Jason Garrity, Jack Butler, Richard Andrews, Lloyd Barrett. We are also awaiting clearance if Adam Kirby can ride as he is not 14 until Feb but has been passed as proficient.

Added 3/10/08 : Marc Owen, Jack Hirst.

Added 6/10/08 : Richard Andrews ; Lloyd Barrett

250's : Nathan Stoneman, Jack Cornes, Adam Portwood.; Tyler Govier ; Lloyd Barrett (TBC)

More news as we add riders and sort out teams.

Laurence

I am sure I have asked you this already but if Adam gets clearance can you let me know, please ?

I'll definitely be over if he does.

ok !! thought you might be over anyway to see some of the young brits in action??

added Reece Downes to 250's list.

Adam Kirby added to line-up after his licence was upgraded.

Hope to announce the two teams asap after discussions with Jayne + Richard.

Adam Kirby added to line-up after his licence was upgraded.

Hope to announce the two teams asap after discussions with Jayne + Richard.

Best of luck to Adam :lol:

The meeting will be proudly sponsored by Renaissance Property Management Limited (rpm.org.uk)