British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
britneyspears

US Nationals Final 26/9

Is there anyone stateside who can provide us with some info on this meeting, what are the current standings, line up, etc. Results after the event would be nice too please ;-)

I know Billy Hamill is winning the championship after one round, with BJ 2nd, Ryan 3rd and Greg 4th I think it is. If the last three are in the wrong order, sorry, but I know they are the top four! :D

Thanks alot thats perfect :D

Yep im in the bar, I sit and watch the meeting in there usually now they closed the restaurant

Thought so........5ft 6 ish........blonde........slim........smokes(standing up!) :?:

Thought so........5ft 6 ish........blonde........slim........smokes(standing up!) :?:

Got me ;-) the smoking bit is a vain bid not to get a lecture off my mother for smoking so i move away :oops: Say hi :D

Guest besmommie

Greg Hancock won the AMA National Championship

Ryan Fisher was second

more details later...

Guest cheetahhawk

Well done Greg.At least we have something to celebrate at Oxford now :D

Guest besmommie

I beleive Billy H won the "B" final-not sure he's overall finish and Billy J got 3rd in the "A" final and again not sure is overall finish... I'm sure Ryan Evans will post soon!

with ryan finishing second and billy j finishing third it must be the same overall as ryan was second in the first round and billy j 3rd leaving hamill in the unfortunate 4th overall

Guest besmommie

Greg went into the "A" final with top points/won that race, to collect the bonus point which then tied him with Ryan & the two had a run-off... Greg being winner!! Hopefully Ryan or Gary Roberts will give more details soon-sorryfor the bits by bit-I wasn't able to go, but heard it as it went down via cell phones...