British Speedway Forum

This that sums it up for me too.

And Sitera it nowt special Parsloes. He's a decent rider but not got the class to trouble the top 6 yet IMO. Not sure he ever will.

To be fair SCB he was mighty impressive in winning the Golden Sash last season at Pardubice. Without doubt the best rider on the day. Having said that he was a very rich vein of form this time last year

He will be a different kettle of fish there and I suspect not too many of the others in the field will have done too many laps at Pardubice which is just a bit different to what many of them would ride week in week out

Here Edited by iris123

If anyone wants to watch this meeting live throug Sopcast - here you have a link:

http://www.soccer-live.pl/transmisje.php?id=motorsport

And programme - just resize and print it :-)

http://express.bydgoski.pl/documents/!...ram_zuzlowy.pdf

Thats great news Lawrence cos this is potentially one of the meetings of the season on paper so i hope the link works or i'll be gutted now!!

Do you know what time it starts English time??

Tai's challenge is over....

It said earlier that it started at 3.00pm their time ie 2.00pm here but appears it was 2.00pm their time!!

Missed first 4 races but will watch rest of it now!!

Tai touched tapes in his 1st race so thats it for him. Must be Holder now, esp as Sajfutdinov lost to Batchelor??

Said Sitera had no chance, what I've sene of him he looks hopeless.

The top 2 have both dropped a point to an also ran now :shock:

Said Sitera had no chance, what I've sene of him he looks hopeless.

The top 2 have both dropped a point to an also ran now :shock:

Aye, he's been nearly as bad as Tai!! Presume after his 1st race tapes offence that he hasnt put as much in2 it as he would have dne so will let him off that!!

If Sajfutdinov wins his next race its winner takes all with Holder in the last one when they meet!!

Tai's challenge is over....
Yup riding worse than a woman, has his bubble burst now.

Heat 19 - Holder went wide on the first bend and ended up last, he got back to third place but by then Saitfutdinov

was clear away. Saitfutdinov is the 2008 World U21 Champion

Edited by Hector