British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
GARY POPPS

Bydgoszcz-who,s Going?

Seriously thinking of going this Saturday,anyone else going?

Would love to go but got too much on at the moment. :neutral:

Hmm, seriously think you need your head examining..!!!! :shock::wink::lol:

Why? This will be the best GP of the season without question, beating any World Final into a cocked hat. :wink:

Why? This will be the best GP of the season without question, beating any World Final into a cocked hat. :wink:

Come on, that's utter rot!!

When you turned up for a World Final you didn't know who was going to leave as World Champ.

There's no doubt is there who's walking out of Bydgoszcz as World Champ is there..??!! :rolleyes:

And the winner on the day..?? Well, frankly who gives one!!!! :rolleyes:

Come on, that's utter rot!!

When you turned up for a World Final you didn't know who was going to leave as World Champ.

There's no doubt is there who's walking out of Bydgoszcz as World Champ is there..??!! :rolleyes:

And the winner on the day..?? Well, frankly who gives one!!!! :rolleyes:

The winner, and of course the winner of the Super Prix who is set to pick up 120k.

The winner, and of course the winner of the Super Prix who is set to pick up 120k.

DILLIGAF.

"Super Prix" is just marketing spin from the Alastair Campbell school of super spin.

It is BS of the highest order that attempts to cover up the fact the Gelsenkirchen last year was a crock of ****

How super does it look that an indoor GP gets cancelled due to a waterlogged track ?

The reputation of SGP currently lays in tatters due to the ineptitude of those incapable of covering shale from the elements

Whilst there's no doubt Bydgoszcz is a wonderful spectacle, SGP at Bydgoszcz no longer is with its lame excuse for a slick way, and any thoughts I had about going to the SGP in Parken for example next year are forgotten.

It's just not worth the risk in case there's no event to watch.

With Bydgoszcz back in Extraliga next season I'm going to spend my hard earnt cash taking in Bydgoszcz vs Torun next year and would urge others to do the same. It'll be cheaper, more exciting, and above all better value for money.

Obviously I'm going to the so called now FIM Final SGP but I fully agree with this :

With Bydgoszcz back in Extraliga next season I'm going to spend my hard earnt cash taking in Bydgoszcz vs Torun next year and would urge others to do the same. It'll be cheaper, more exciting, and above all better value for money.

I'm going together with my sister. Tickets and hotel booked :)

:mad: Having blown £700 on the German farce, I think not!!!!!!!!!! Unless I can get a multi £billion bail out from the government. :wink:

:mad: Having blown £700 on the German farce, I think not!!!!!!!!!! Unless I can get a multi £billion bail out from the government. :wink:

Martin have you seen the img e-mail address.

Vent your spleen there if you wish.

after the farce of this weekend not a chance of going and TBH hope it pisses down :mad:

So selfish. If you're not going it doesn't mean another GP weekend must be screwed for those who are coming :angry:

I had some horrible time in Germany, lost my money like everyone who went there and now all I want is a proper GP with great racing.

I had some horrible time in Germany, lost my money like everyone who went there and now all I want is a proper GP with great racing.

Again, I'm amazed that anyone caught by this weekend's debacle is prepared to fork over even more money to BSI. :unsure: