British Speedway Forum

Hi all.

Does anyone know any info on this years indoor speedway...is there going to be an event / when is it???

any help much appreciated.

regards

Its not going ahead.

There is a thread on this elswhere.

Brighton Centre would not take the booking without charging more than double because of the time taken to lay the track etc and take it up again. :cry:

Why don't we revert back to Wembley, the indoor meetings there on the concrete used to be fantastic, why go through all the riggers of laying a track, never got that one personally

Why don't we revert back to Wembley, the indoor meetings there on the concrete used to be fantastic, ...

Blimey, you're the first person in nigh on 30 years I've ever heard say that!!! :shock::wink:

Blimey, you're the first person in nigh on 30 years I've ever heard say that!!! :shock::wink:

Why not take it to the NIA or the NEC both centrally located? I thought the centre green announcer last year more or less said as much!

Why not take it to the NIA or the NEC both centrally located? I thought the centre green announcer last year more or less said as much!

Reason why they haven't been able to go to these is because it cost's too much to transport the necessary equipment to these places