British Speedway Forum

Tom brown must be on the list with Andrew Tully and the irish champion Rick o'shea

Then the field should include the Italian National Champion, Ari Verdercci, B) together with his German counterpart, Alf Veiderschwein. :approve:

Some would include the winner of the Scottish Open, Angus McKotup. I have by doubts about him though. :unsure:

Rumour has it the Japanese speedway on concrete champion Kanu Sukalajwun is going to come over and show off his skills.

Rumour has it the Japanese speedway on concrete champion Kanu Sukalajwun is going to come over and show off his skills.

:unsure: What are they going to do, concrete the centre green or make the track like concrete? :rolleyes:

Hope the line-up is a lot better than those listed so far, not very inspiring is it?

Well I guess that's one 'decline' to the party then ;)

You never know - he may have it planned in - he may tie it in with contracts to sign etc. But somehow I doubt it.

You never know - he may have it planned in - he may tie it in with contracts to sign etc. But somehow I doubt it.

Bit of a long way to come just for one meeting! Is it champions from 2008 or former champions as well? :unsure:

Should feel right at home on the Poole track then. :P

Two lads from Liverpool with International Parentage have been signed to ride the Italian U-21 Champ ROBATELLI :lol: :lol: and the Japaneses U-18 star NIKAMOTA :lol: :lol:

Tom brown must be on the list with Andrew Tully and the irish champion Rick o'shea

Tom Brown is not the Welsh Open Champion is Andrew Tully the Scottish Open Champion?

Looks like young Matthew has dropped a gonad again.

From Poole site:

Poole Speedway will open its doors a few months earlier than normal in 2009 with the New Year Classic meeting being held at Wimborne Road on Sunday January 4th. "Unfortunately, due to the restrictions on work permits my original wish for a Champion of Champions event meeting will not be logistically attainable but nevertheless it is our intention to make this a highly entertaining meeting and one that any of the 16 riders will have a chance of winning.

Looks like young Matthew has dropped a gonad again.

From Poole site:

Poole Speedway will open its doors a few months earlier than normal in 2009 with the New Year Classic meeting being held at Wimborne Road on Sunday January 4th. "Unfortunately, due to the restrictions on work permits my original wish for a Champion of Champions event meeting will not be logistically attainable but nevertheless it is our intention to make this a highly entertaining meeting and one that any of the 16 riders will have a chance of winning.

Is that brent werners phone i can here ringing ? :lol:

Is there any idea of cost as yet?

Is there any idea of cost as yet?

For a minute there Sue, I thought you'd be asking for a texter! :lol:

This meeting is going to look about as appealing by the first week of January as a stale turkey sandwich and a soggy mince pie. :rolleyes:

For a minute there Sue, I thought you'd be asking for a texter! :lol:

This meeting is going to look about as appealing by the first week of January as a stale turkey sandwich and a soggy mince pie. :rolleyes:

Well as you have no intention of coming why moan about it? :rolleyes:

I am sure those that do attend will be treated to a great afternoons entertainment no matter who is in the lineup.

Who said that I had no intention of coming? I might like soggy mince pies! :D

If there are 1 or 2 Robins in action then I could well be tempted. Nonetheless the fact that the goalposts are moving already in terms of participants doesn't augur well. :rolleyes:

Edited by Seb the Snail