British Speedway Forum

I doubt anyone left the stadium disapointed with racing like that. Now to start a campaign to keep the NYC at Poole in 2010!

;):P

You must be a wind up merchant. I dare say Mr Ford made his nice little earner, now it should go back to the club who took the inital risk, and whos idea it was.

I would have thought SS was joking, thats what the similies were there for!

Edited by lisa-colette

I doubt anyone left the stadium disapointed with racing like that. Now to start a campaign to keep the NYC at Poole in 2010!

;):P

You must be a wind up merchant. I dare say Mr Ford made his nice little earner, now it should go back to the club who took the inital risk, and whos idea it was.

Tried to find a smiley of a wooden spoon but cant find one.

And he wonders why people get cross with him when he purposely sets out to wind people up. And yes I bit!

Cracking meeting!

Also worth mentioning that Mr. Shovlar, after intiailly supporting Skornicki, was well in Mr. Barkers camp by the time the final came around :D

No my words were, "I don't mind which of the 4 finalists win the meeting".

:lol:

No my words were, "I don't mind which of the 4 finalists win the meeting".

:lol:

Who was the only rider you cheered when their name was announced? :D

Have to admit i was cheering for ben as early as heat 4 :shock: Well i really didn't want kennett to win.

Tried to find a smiley of a wooden spoon but cant find one.

And he wonders why people get cross with him when he purposely sets out to wind people up. And yes I bit!

He's right though - after todays meeting there is no reason why it shouldn't be at Poole every year. Fantastic meeting.

Emil Kramer leaving Klindt and Kennett for dead - awesome B)

He's right though - after todays meeting there is no reason why it shouldn't be at Poole every year. Fantastic meeting.

Emil Kramer leaving Klindt and Kennett for dead - awesome B)

one for you and one for Steve click here

What on earth has a wooden spoon got to do with a brilliant meeting at Poole this afternoon?

Agreed, I'm baffled too. Excellent meeting and wouldn't be at all disappointed if it was back there too.

What on earth has a wooden spoon got to do with a brilliant meeting at Poole this afternoon?

cause you said you wanted to start a campaign for 2010 - thats called stirring and I was just supplying you with the tools

great racing,just proves you don,t need grand prix riders 50 metres ahead,yes it was dusty but it was the best racing i,ve seen at poole for a while.skornicki was the best rider on view but a great last lap from a very impressive barker who on this performance should make a mockery of his average.the other stars were in my view lukas jankowski who must be worth a punt by somebody and jordon frampton,eddie kennett, tomasz piszcz and stuart robson had their moments.david howe ,danny king,klindt and korneliussen were disapointing.you can always rely on bridger doing a daft move and he didn,t let us down after being passed by robson he went for a gap that was not there and cleans him out when he could have settled for third place and a place in the final.

cause you said you wanted to start a campaign for 2010 - thats called stirring and I was just supplying you with the tools

Are you always this bitter when something happens that you don't like?

Must agree with comments already made - the racing was brilliant today, and Ben's last corner was fantastic! I really thought Adam was going to win it by a mile after the heats!

Managed to get a seat inside so didnt have to endure the freezing cold!, and I'm sure it was snowing when we left :blink:

Nice to catch up with Suzie Q and Dorset Delight!

Yes it was cold, yes it was dusty ( no fault of Poole) and yes it was a long drive home but I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the meeting. Skorniki did look untouchable in the heats but a classy final bend from Ben Barker in the final was the climax of some exciting racing.

Very impressed with Jankowski, Barker and Piszcz. Although some of the others did not perform as I would have expected, it was a first meeting so well done to all for putting on such a great show.I have tried my hardest to warm to Lewis Bridger but he always does something stupid like heat 8 when Ben beat him and in heat 20 causing 3 riders off. Great to get a methanol fix so early and pleased to meet several from this forum. The only negative for me was the £3 for the programme.