British Speedway Forum

Don't think poole is one of david howe's favourite tracks, has only had the odd good meeting there.

Does he have a favourite track? He was pretty pants yesterday after getting the lead twice, and getting done by the same move to lose the lead. Nothing wrong in making a mistake, aslong as you learn from them - which clearly he didn't.

All Hail the King though - a whopping 7 points including a win over Team GB 'star' Eddie Kennett B)

Does he have a favourite track? He was pretty pants yesterday after getting the lead twice, and getting done by the same move to lose the lead. Nothing wrong in making a mistake, aslong as you learn from them - which clearly he didn't.

All Hail the King though - a whopping 7 points including a win over Team GB 'star' Eddie Kennett B)

Yes well done Emil! Even one of our reserves beat kennett! :lol: Not sure i would describe ed as a star either! :wink:

Yes well done Emil! Even one of our reserves beat kennett! :lol: Not sure i would describe ed as a star either! :wink:

There`s no room for Kennett at Kings Lynn lisa,they`ve put their team together already :rolleyes::wink::lol:

There`s no room for Kennett at Kings Lynn lisa,they`ve put their team together already :rolleyes::wink::lol:

Haha! :lol:

Edited by lisa-colette

Girt meeting. Girt Racing. Girt performances by all riders. Girt big blister on my ankle courtesy of my new boots! Girt big plaster over said blister. Girt season ahead if all meetings are this competitive! :approve:

so it was a Girt meeting steve? dont forget the dust, im still brushing it off my coat, did the sweets go in the end?

See u the 18th March for bjarne's testimonial

cant believe no one as mentioned the 2 czechs that road, that madek or tadek i thought was good, he could do a job in the PL, as for the other, he just needed to sharpen up his gating, got better as the meeting went on, but he was on 1 of bjarnes bikes so was prob unfirmilier with it. i would like to see him on his own machinery

cant believe no one as mentioned the 2 czechs that road, that madek or tadek i thought was good, he could do a job in the PL, as for the other, he just needed to sharpen up his gating, got better as the meeting went on, but he was on 1 of bjarnes bikes so was prob unfirmilier with it. i would like to see him on his own machinery

Agree with you. So much going on in the meeting these two were overloked but far from out of their depth. Both coould do a very good job in the PL as heat leaders. I thought Hadek was the better of the two and could easily be on a 7-8 average in the PL, with Holub a little behind. Considering they are 18 and 17 respectively, they have good talent.

Hadek was good IMO, getting in the way of some very good riders, just lacked that little of something (track craft I guess). Would be a decent signing for a PL club IMO. Looks to me like he has more potential than Fillip Sitera who is touted as the next big thing from CZ on this forum but to me is nothing more than a thottle happy accident waiting to happen.

SCB - what do you mean, "Hadek was good IMO"? :unsure:

I thought that you'd vowed to stick pins in your eyes and run barefoot across broken glass before giving the Wonderfully Wardrobed One any of your cash? :o

SCB - what do you mean, "Hadek was good IMO"? :unsure:

I thought that you'd vowed to stick pins in your eyes and run barefoot across broken glass before giving the Wonderfully Wardrobed One any of your cash? :o

That may be true, but it was my cash :P

You've got to be joking :shock: Personally, being there myself I'd care to disagree.... A meeting I was at last season at Armadale was far far colder than Poole was yesterday...

And by the way.... you know you just walked straight past me after you looked in our direction.... by the time I knew it you had vanished into the crowd further along from us and I was too stiff to actually move :blink:

I've been at colder meetings at Armadale. I meant it was colder in Poole than it was in Edinburgh LAST weekend. You should know that Armadale has its own weather climate!!:D

I txt you on the 2 numbers I had for you and you never responded to either. I knew you were there but I couldn't find you :(

Hopefully see you during the season

X

Wasn't bad racing, freezing cold though.

Didn't see a single person I knew (other than who I went with of course), couldn't quite believe it!

Didn't see a single person I knew (other than who I went with of course), couldn't quite believe it!

You were spotted though...from a distance by pcnorwood ;)

My rating calculations for this race

1. B. Barker (3,3,3,2,0) 11 2510 76 2586

2. A. Skуrnicki (3,3,3,3,3) 15 2799 97 2896

3. L. Jankowski (1,1,3,3,2) 10 2161 77 2238

4. E. Kennett (2,3,1,1,3) 10 2909 -61 2848

5. L. Bridger (3,2,3,1,0) 9 2708 -16 2692

6. T. Piszcz (3,1,2,2,1) 9 2237 44 2281

7. M. Lemon (2,0,2,0,3) 7 2307 -6 2301

8. M. Korneliussen (1,3,1,0,2) 7 2518 -36 2482

9. E. Kramer (2,1,0,3,1) 7 2124 24 2148

10. J. Frampton (0,2,1,2,2) 7 2195 13 2208

11. D. King (1,0,2,3,W) 6 2584 -72 2512

12. S. Robson (1,1,2,U,2) 6 2362 -37 2325

13. N. Klindt (T,0,0,2,3) 5 2364 -32 2332

14. D. Howe (2,2,W,0,1) 5 2367 -65 2302

15. M. Hadek (0,2,1,1,0) 4 1830 9 1839

16. J. Holub (0,0,0,1,1) 2 1708 -11 1697

17. D. Mason (0) 0 1500 -4 1500

Just want to thank all the riders who signed Mike's get well card it really meant a lot to him.

It is little things like this that make speedway a family.

Tina x