British Speedway Forum

Dear All,

Me again :lol:

Since 2006 when we first produced a DVD boxset of the 2006 SGP / SWC, we have now been encouraged (thanks to you) to develop our site and host an array of new Motorsport titles.

We couldn't have got to this stage without you guys, so we would like to thank all of you that have bought our products, and in return to celebrate the launch of our new umbrella site www.motorsportdvd.com we have applied a 20% off promotion on all Speedway Titles including the new 2008 FIM SGP / SWC Boxset.

Normally we retail the boxset at £19.99, but for the first time prior to xmas, we have a promotion so you can buy this at £15.99 - I have had to limit the offer to 30th November and we will only at this stage be getting a minimal order run (this then gives me the chance to re-order if need be in time for xmas deliveries)...

You will see from the site, we have many other titles which may be of interest or may not - as you may know bhp have been one of the leading Motorsport Production Companies, and we house an extensive archive. Many of our classic Rally films have been digitally remastered / restored producing a much better DVD than before.

We are also aiming to bring the cost of DVD's down - we feel they have been over priced for too long - so hopefully we will acheive our goal.

The 2008 Boxset you can pre-order later today (by Lunchtime), the units are set to come back from manufacturing in approxiamtely 2-3 weeks, and it will then take 1-3 days for delivery (UK).

Finally, if anyone has any suggestions for titles we should look to house on our site then please contact me and I will see what I can do.

Once again, thanks to all our customers.

BR

Dan

That's Christmas for every male member of my family sorted!

Got a DUKE Powersport magazine through the post yesterday, turning to the speedway section I see no GP DVDs like usual, why's that? But Superheats 2008, Crashes and Cock-Ups 2008, World Speedway Final 1982 and Czech Golder Helmet 2008 ................... www.dukevideo.com for all you who want one of the DVDs I've mentioned ........................

Im getting myn free as i won the supporters fantasy league as top Somerset fan :approve:

Edited by Paddy The Rebel

Got a DUKE Powersport magazine through the post yesterday, turning to the speedway section I see no GP DVDs like usual, why's that? But Superheats 2008, Crashes and Cock-Ups 2008, World Speedway Final 1982 and Czech Golder Helmet 2008 ................... www.dukevideo.com for all you who want one of the DVDs I've mentioned ........................

I would like to have more Speedway DVD's on our site, to the same high standard we have delivered for the FIM World SGP Series. Unfortunately, it comes down to a scale of economics....

I am constantly trying to increase our content and hopefully will have more speedway action for you.

Dan, do the DVDs contain highlights or all of the heats from the GPs.

All the best

Rob

Hi Rob, We have an hour highlights programme of every round of SGP (x11) & every round of the World Cup so the DVD boxset contains about 15 hours of footage + we have any extra exclusive interview with Pederson.

If you recall the Channel 4 programme we used to produce it is similiar structure to that except it' not presenter led..

I hope that helps.

(Please note on the site the item is available to pre-order and we are expecting units back on or around 20th November and will then ship. Last year sales were slow, so this year I am going to order a minimum qty before xmas, so I am not out of pocket.. So if you are interest I would recommend pre-ordering..)

If any one has any other queries please contact me on dmoult@bhpgroup.tv

Best

Dan

Dan, thanks I used to tape the Channel 4 programmes as opposed to the Sky coverage, as it was much better to watch back a 1-hour programme than a 3-hour programme.

All the best

Rob

Dear All,

Two things...

To those who have ordered, we experienced a slight delay in manufacturing but the units should be with us shortly. We will make sure they all get dispatched the same day and will be sent recorded - so you should receive within the next couple of weeks latest.

My apologies for any inconvenience but I have been doing my uptmost to speed this up...

VAT - next year we will look to pass on this saving, unfortunately the mechanics of our site communicating with the back end (accounts etc..) is a bit more that just changing a figure, so I have got to get this resolved..

However, in the meantime, I have continued the 20% offer on all of the titles, so this will make up for the difference in vat (2.5%)

Kind regards

Dan

Hi Dan,

Is it possible to pay by Paypal? I tried to order the box set but I can only pay by Visa,Mastercard etc.

Cheers from Holland,

Jesper

Hi Dan,

Is it possible to pay by Paypal? I tried to order the box set but I can only pay by Visa,Mastercard etc.

Cheers from Holland,

Jesper

[/quote

Hi Jesper,

please email me at dmoult@bhpgroup.tv - I can arrange for you to make a payment by bank transfer..

We had a slight delay getting the units back from manufacturers but these will be with us this week ready for dispatch.

Kind regards

Dan

We had a slight delay getting the units back from manufacturers but these will be with us this week ready for dispatch.

Kind regards

Dan

Hi Dan, any news on despatches yet?

Kind regards

Dan

Hi Dan, any news on despatches yet?

I recieved mine tuesday morning yet another good production Dan

Dan, I’ve received my copy back about Xmas and I’m sorry but really disappointed with the new product.

I’ve enjoyed the very good 2006 and luxury 2007 boxes and now I’ve received a broken box (shipping was the cause) very difficult to replace for particular size.

Inside the Medias (spindle!) are not factories but Verbatim DVD R.

I can understand the meaning of the economical view but I also think this is the worst thing to stay in business for Motorsport.

I hope the recording is adequate because I’ll enjoy in future times, at present I’m just worried in touching the wrong side.