Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Chris Brown

Czech Golden Helmet

Thanks for that. That is great. It doesn't make up for missing out on the GP but I am sure it will go a long way in building up his confidence so he start afresh next year. Cheers. 8)

Ryan's last week:

- Champion of the league in Poland

- Champion of the league in Sweden

- winning the Speedway Club Champions Cup

- and now winning in Pardubice

I'm sure he is confident right now ;)

Hello! I was in Pardubice and it was fantastic race!! The winner is Ryan Sullivan, 2. Jason Crump, 3. Lee Richardson, 4. Peter Karlsson, 5. Leigh Adams, 6. Ales Dryml.

Crump was favorite from the start, but Sullivan suprised him in the final and came first through line.

Hello! I was in Pardubice and it was fantastic race!! The winner is Ryan Sullivan, 2. Jason Crump, 3. Lee Richardson, 4. Peter Karlsson, 5. Leigh Adams, 6. Ales Dryml.

Crump was favorite from the start, but Sullivan suprised him in the final and came first through line.

Yes, Sully was excellent and won his 2. Golden helmet!

Just arrived back from a superb weekend.

Star of the Golden Ribbon for me was Adrian Medzinski who looks very impressive.

It should be said that Sullivan passed Crump to win the final and Ales Dryml fell in the final while challenging Lee Richardson or 3rd.

The Lubos Tomicek memorial was not such a good meeting but was won by Bo Brhel. Highlight for me was Lubos Tomicek celebrating liek he had become World Champion after being one of only two riders to beat Brhel at Prague. Not many do that, let alone a 17 year old !!

Not many do that, let alone a 17 year old !!

It's quite clear that this guy is an outstanding talent and hopefully very much part of the future at Sandy Lane.

Just arrived back from a superb weekend.

Star of the Golden Ribbon for me was Adrian Medzinski who looks very impressive.

It should be said that Sullivan passed Crump to win the final and Ales Dryml fell in the final while challenging Lee Richardson or 3rd.

The Lubos Tomicek memorial was not such a good meeting but was won by Bo Brhel. Highlight for me was Lubos Tomicek celebrating liek he had become World Champion after being one of only two riders to beat Brhel at Prague. Not many do that, let alone a 17 year old !!

He was pretty pleased to beat Bo as well as beating Ondrasik and Franc in the overall standings. I really do believe Lubos can go far (I'm not being biased). He has the right attitude towards his racing and from what I could see against the Isle of Wight when he scored 7+3, the oxford fans have already taken him to heart.

Picked up my Speedway Star on time this week, for a change... :shock:

And it's given me a right laugh... :lol::lol::lol:

Check out Page 29 to see a man PERFECTLY suited to wearing the "Golden Helmet".

Quality 8)

And it's given me a right laugh... :lol::lol::lol:

Check out Page 29 to see a man PERFECTLY suited to wearing the "Golden Helmet".

Lmao..that's made my day that one! :lol: Definitely one to show his grandchildren in years to come I don't think! :twisted: :P

It was the nice the way it was dome shaped, and was really shiney .... made him look a complete ***** :lol::lol:

It was the nice the way it was dome shaped, and was really shiney .... made him look a complete ***** :lol::lol:

Bet you haven't got a hat worth 15 grand though !!!

Bet you haven't got a hat worth 15 grand though !!!

You'd have to pay me that amount to wear that thing! :D