British Speedway Forum
Nij

Bjarne Pedersen Testimonial Thread - 18/03/09

Confirmed line-ups, County Crest Pallets: 1 Chris Holder, 2 Antonio Lindback, 3 Davey Watt, 4 Krzysztof Kasprzak, 5 Hans Andersen, 6 Daniel Davidsson, 7 Jason Doyle.

Newcastle Phasion Diamonds: 1 Bjarne Pedersen, 2 Joe Screen, 3 Kenneth Bjerre, 4 Emil Sajfutdinov, 5 Nicki Pedersen, 6 Adam Skornicki, 7 Carl Stonehewer.

Newcastle look stronger than their football team!

That wouldn't be difficult!!

I wish I could make it down for this, but finances are not at their best at the moment, otherwise I would have been there.

Good luck for your special night, Bjarne.

Can't wait should be a really good meeting, and i think its worth all the money just to see the riders who are not riding over here in the league :D

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the updates site? If so, could you please either leave a message here or send me an email or pm.

Thanks

At the Diamonds' Supporters meeting tonight after the 80p event, it was announced that New Danish sensation, Kenni Larsen, will now take the place of injured Jason Doyle. I assume that means Stoney will rejoin the Poole team to allow Kenni to ride for his British club.

Makes sense rather that Diamonds fans having to cheer on Stoney who of course now rides for the Redcar Bears. I know it's a friendly but come on. :lol:

Still a cracking line up and counting down the time before the meeting on Wednesday. :approve:

:blink::blink:

Last call for anyone flying down and needing a lift from/to Southampton airport?

By the way I will be filling in for Rabbit on the scoreboard, so if it all goes pear shaped you can all shout at me instead! :P

At the Diamonds' Supporters meeting tonight after the 80p event, it was announced that New Danish sensation, Kenni Larsen, will now take the place of injured Jason Doyle. I assume that means Stoney will rejoin the Poole team to allow Kenni to ride for his British club.

Makes sense rather that Diamonds fans having to cheer on Stoney who of course now rides for the Redcar Bears. I know it's a friendly but come on. :lol:

Still a cracking line up and counting down the time before the meeting on Wednesday. :approve:

:blink::blink:

Look forward to seeing Kenni Larsen and the weather is set fair for tomorrow, Tsunami.

Have a safe journey.

Looking forward to seeing you all at Poole Tsunami.....tell all your party to bring lots of noise making eqpt .. air horns etc!!

Nij

Still looking for a texter for this....anyone?

Still looking for a texter for this....anyone?

Well, at £18 admission charge means that I am not going!

Think I shall stay home and do the ironing!

Last call for anyone flying down and needing a lift from/to Southampton airport?

By the way I will be filling in for Rabbit on the scoreboard, so if it all goes pear shaped you can all shout at me instead!

Many thanks for making your kind offer again. I have spoken to the airplane lot and they had already made arrangements and were on different planes back anyway. Once again thanks. :approve:

9.00 we set off in the morning. Looking forward to my first team beating my second team but probs not favourite now if the young ruskie is going to be missing. Never mind, still a great field and a great occasion to honour the favourite Diamond.

Hope to meet a lot of forummers as I reckon there is about 10 - 12 formmers on our bus and in cars. Don't ask me who's who cos I haven't got clue who they are anyway. :shock:

See ya the morrow like. :approve:

:lol::lol:

Edited by Tsunami

Am really looking forward to this now! Good lineup, should be some good (and possibly interesting racing - as that is what comes with nicki, thou i do love watching him ride! Not many poole fans say that!) and hopefully a big crowd will come out for bjarne as he deserves it.

Good Morning one and all.

A low lying mist at the moment,clearing as I type.If the weather turns out like it has been for the last week or so,then it will be a super day all round.I was working outside in t-shirt yesterday.

Got decidedly chilly later on,as along with Brendan,I popped over to watch practice on IOW.Definitely thermals time! :wink:

Look forward to meeting up with you Newcastle fans.As Ive already told Tsunami,I will be working in Alan Whales photo stall on the 3rd turn.Do pop round and say hi.Im the good looking one who works there! :oops:

Safe journey one and all.

See you later. :approve:

Yes its a beautiful day down here on the soouth coast. Hope you all have a safe journey down and enjoy the meeting.

Fingers crossed for a great meeting - is anyone updating this one?