British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
rearing to go

-

Is it not team GB...

oh yeah, apologies to the Scottish/Welsh/N.Irish team members

oh yeah, apologies to the Scottish/Welsh/N.Irish team members

I'm sure Tony Atkin , James Grieves and Ross Brady ain't particularly bothered . Of course it should be England .

candidates in my opinion: michael lee, ivan mauger, les collins, mark courtney, steve lawson, joe owen, doug wyer, gary havelock, shane bowes, ian cartwright, and paul bentley. none of which are unimportant unexperienced clowns who`s lifelong ambition is to wear a poxy blazer, turn up at a poxy conference, discuss utter b*&^%£$ks about stuff they know nothing about, all absolute legends who would soon get the troops in order, would wayne rooney give a sh!t what alex ferguson said if fergie used to play for a silly sunday league team! NO

WHAT ABOUT GARRY STEAD ?? A TOTAL PROFESSIONAL ON THE TRACK AND IN THE WORKSHOP,SURELY HE HAS TO BE A GOOD CANDIDATE TO HELP BRING ON THE YOUNG BRITISH BOYS...EVERYBODY KNOWS SOMETHING HAS TO BE DONE FOR THE SPORT.HE HAS THE PASSION AND THE DEDICATION TO TAKE BRITISH SPEEDWAY FORWARD.(THIS IS MY OPINION)

Give me the job, soon whip them boys into shape. B)

Lift boy, the names Terry Tibbs talk to me!

I want to buy my ex-wife one of those stair-lifts for her bungalow, I tell you what I am going to do. What I am going to do is give you 2 grand, give it a wiggly wig wig and there you go there's your best offer on a stair-lift, not even my great mate Pav Pavitt will give you such an offer .

Go forth and be strong lift boy.

I'll give you £1950 for one of those stair-lifts and that's my final offer.

Thank you, goodnight, much love.

and yet again everyone is missing the point- We DONT have the pool of riders to match poland sweden denmark

Maybe not , but we need someone who can connect with the riders and create a bit of team spirit . The sight of Nicki Pedersen and Hans Andersen helping out the other Danish riders , Gollob firing up the Poles - showed how much they wanted to win .

Then there was our two superstars not talking or even looking in each others direction during the World Cup - pathetic .

Maybe not , but we need someone who can connect with the riders and create a bit of team spirit . The sight of Nicki Pedersen and Hans Andersen helping out the other Danish riders , Gollob firing up the Poles - showed how much they wanted to win .

Then there was our two superstars not talking or even looking in each others direction during the World Cup - pathetic .

That is actually a very good point Paulco. Also, the one from Steve Hone is too. All the Danish riders do not live in each others pockets by any means, and that is clear, but when it comes to representing their country they bond as a team and get on with it as it is the country that matters, and not the individual in this competition.

Edited by Jim Blanchard

Lift boy, the names Terry Tibbs talk to me!

I want to buy my ex-wife one of those stair-lifts for her bungalow, I tell you what I am going to do. What I am going to do is give you 2 grand, give it a wiggly wig wig and there you go there's your best offer on a stair-lift, not even my great mate Pav Pavitt will give you such an offer .

Go forth and be strong lift boy.

I'll give you £1950 for one of those stair-lifts and that's my final offer.

Thank you, goodnight, much love.

I only take cash from people called terry. Ya not a good bargain hunter as you could get 2 for that price. Send ya money and i will post it to ya first class.

Whereas. Lift company or not, you talk a load of bollocks most of the time. :)

Whereas. Lift company or not, you talk a load of bollocks most of the time. :)

I think maybe you need a kick in them.

I think maybe you need a kick in them.

Maybe, just maybe, you would make a good GB manager then. :lol:

Edited by Jim Blanchard

Don't forget Joe Screen is going to be the rider he was about 8 or 10 years ago.Got to be in with a chance with Middlo helping him out :lol:

Edited by iris123