British Speedway Forum
ficklefan

Australian Solo Title

to concentrate on u21 final and to save money to get his equipment ready for england,

That sounds good to me, look foward to seeing him in Comets Colours!!!

Afternoon all! Another beautiful day in (wherethaforkamItoday?) Newcastle.

Great night's speedway last night; obviously I don't hafta tell youse mob 'cos you were all listening in!

I left Darwin at 0125hrs yesterday mornin', flew to Brisvegas, flew to Newcastle, bus in to town, caught the train and arrived in Drizzly Gosford at 1500hrs. Stayed at a beaut local pub opposite the railway and about a 20 minute stagger from the track. When I booked in I couldn't help but notice (i) it was happy hour (ii) they had one of me favourite tipples on tap and (iii) it tasted soooooooooooo bad I had to have another one right away to take the taste outta me mouth.

After setting up me life-support system I had another coupla beers and powdered me nose(!!!!!) then off to the Races and Quelle Surprise!! There's Lunchy stuffin' a Hot Roast Beef Roll in his cakehole. Lunchy, the *******, can eat all ******* day long and never put on an ounce: I just hafta look at a Snotblock (NB Snotblock = Vanilla Slice) and I'm a Kilo heavier!! Spent the next 90 minutes or so catching up with every B****** under the sun then it was time for the show to begin so I retired to the back straight with some chums from Queensland, the Kirbys. This mob are soooooo organised - their esky contains every , known antidote to sobriety under the sun and a few that no-one knows about yet, I'm talking Salmon pate, Home Brew. a nice Cab Sav, or if you prefer white a Chardonnay or a Pinot Blanc , Kabana, Cheese cubes and Crackers - oh, and what would you prefer in your Martini - Green or Black olives!

Despite the fact that the Gosford track doesn't have a Bar we managed to get reasonably potted during the course of the evening; I stuck to Gentleman Jack. :approve:

Once I'd calmed down after smelling damp shale again the racing was great - spewin' for Ryan Sedgmen who blew his chances with an ill-performing bike but Justin's in tonight so that'll be good. Kozza & Darcy impressed while Aaron Summers showed the benifits of a full season in Europe. I'm stayin' at a pub a short walkin' distance away again so the chances of gettin' much useable intelligence outta me in the next 24 hours are like me Pretty Slim! Tom Hedley's big brother Nathan did a great trade in fleecy-lined windcheaters as the near Antarctic conditions failed to dampen the enthusiasm of a knowledgeable bunch of Pi$$heads who even managed to watch a few races once we'd worked out which direction to face.

Well, the drugs are startin' to wear off so I'll hafta get (dis-)organised again short & fatly, see ya!

All in all a marvellous start to this year's series; tonight will be A RIPPER FOR SURE!Go ROOBOY!!

Edited by BigFatDave

Radio Freo coming through perfectly this morning!

1. Ty Proctor

2. Kozza Smith

3.Cory Gathercole

4. Aaron Summers

5. Leigh Adams

6. Darcy Ward

7. Jason Doyle

8. Justin Sedgmen

9.Cam Woodward

10. Rory Schlein

11. Dave Watt

12. Troy Batchelor

13. Jay Herne

14. Lee Herne

15. Josh Grajczonek

16. Chris Holder

Res 1: James Holder

Res 2: Hugh Skidmore

Afternoon all! Another beautiful day in (wherethaforkamItoday?) Newcastle.

Great night's speedway last night; obviously I don't hafta tell youse mob 'cos you were all listening in!

I left Darwin at 0125hrs yesterday mornin', flew to Brisvegas, flew to Newcastle, bus in to town, caught the train and arrived in Drizzly Gosford at 1500hrs. Stayed at a beaut local pub opposite the railway and about a 20 minute stagger from the track. When I booked in I couldn't help but notice (i) it was happy hour (ii) they had one of me favourite tipples on tap and (iii) it tasted soooooooooooo bad I had to have another one right away to take the taste outta me mouth.

After setting up me life-support system I had another coupla beers and powdered me nose(!!!!!) then off to the Races and Quelle Surprise!! There's Lunchy stuffin' a Hot Roast Beef Roll in his cakehole. Lunchy, the *******, can eat all ******* day long and never put on an ounce: I just hafta look at a Snotblock (NB Snotblock = Vanilla Slice) and I'm a Kilo heavier!! Spent the next 90 minutes or so catching up with every B****** under the sun then it was time for the show to begin so I retired to the back straight with some chums from Queensland, the Kirbys. This mob are soooooo organised - their esky contains every , known antidote to sobriety under the sun and a few that no-one knows about yet, I'm talking Salmon pate, Home Brew. a nice Cab Sav, or if you prefer white a Chardonnay or a Pinot Blanc , Kabana, Cheese cubes and Crackers - oh, and what would you prefer in your Martini - Green or Black olives!

Despite the fact that the Gosford track doesn't have a Bar we managed to get reasonably potted during the course of the evening; I stuck to Gentleman Jack. :approve:

Once I'd calmed down after smelling damp shale again the racing was great - spewin' for Ryan Sedgmen who blew his chances with an ill-performing bike but Justin's in tonight so that'll be good. Kozza & Darcy impressed while Aaron Summers showed the benifits of a full season in Europe. I'm stayin' at a pub a short walkin' distance away again so the chances of gettin' much useable intelligence outta me in the next 24 hours are like me Pretty Slim! Tom Hedley's big brother Nathan did a great trade in fleecy-lined windcheaters as the near Antarctic conditions failed to dampen the enthusiasm of a knowledgeable bunch of Pi$$heads who even managed to watch a few races once we'd worked out which direction to face.

Well, the drugs are startin' to wear off so I'll hafta get (dis-)organised again short & fatly, see ya!

All in all a marvellous start to this year's series; tonight will be A RIPPER FOR SURE!Go ROOBOY!!

Sounds like your having a great time told ya Darcy Ward was a good un , my money is on Leigh with Noddy a close second . Enjoy the rest of the Championship and we look forward to seeing you in the UK in the summer. By the way Poland have up beer production ready for your trip in July

My ratings for this race

5. Adams L. (Leszno) 3772

16. Holder C. (Toruń) 3478

7. Doyle J. (Gniezno) 3056

10. Schlein R. (Grudziądz) 2946

11. Watt D. (Rzeszów) 2879

12. Batchelor T. (Leszno) 2840

9. Woodward C. (Rzeszów) 2560

1. Proctor T. (Wolverhampton) 2475

6. Ward D. (Ipswich) 2271

2. Smith K. (Kings Lynn) 2103

4. Summers A. () 2098

15. Grajczonek J. (Glasgow) 2050

3. Gathercole C. (Somerset) 1969

R1. Holder J. (Newport) 1925

8. Sedgmen J. () 1769

13. Herne J. () 1707

R2. Skidmore H. () 1651

14. Herne L. () 1616

My ratings for this race

5. Adams L. (Leszno) 3772

16. Holder C. (Toruń) 3478

7. Doyle J. (Gniezno) 3056

10. Schlein R. (Grudziądz) 2946

11. Watt D. (Rzeszów) 2879

12. Batchelor T. (Leszno) 2840

9. Woodward C. (Rzeszów) 2560

1. Proctor T. (Wolverhampton) 2475

6. Ward D. (Kings Lynn) 2271

2. Smith K. (Kings Lynn) 2103

4. Summers A. () 2098

15. Grajczonek J. (Glasgow) 2050

3. Gathercole C. (Somerset) 1969

R1. Holder J. (Newport) 1925

8. Sedgmen J. () 1769

13. Herne J. () 1707

R2. Skidmore H. () 1651

14. Herne L. () 1616

Hey BFD, pleased you havent fogotten your chilly pals here in the UK.

Loved your radio message to all us BSF members. :wink::lol:

Edited by Sandie

Standing after 12 heats

Adams L. (Leszno) 9

Schlein R. (Grudziądz) 9

Holder C. (Toruń) 8

Doyle J. (Gniezno) 7

Watt D. (Rzeszów) 6

Batchelor T. (Leszno) 5

Woodward C. (Rzeszów) 5

Proctor T. (Wolverhampton) 5

Smith K. (Kings Lynn) 5

Compare with my rating

Only two differences

Shhlein is little better, and Ward is some worse

Tried to send an email of thanks to admin@radiofreemantle.com and it bounced back saying no such email address.

Great service though well done to all involved.

Steve,

Just the one 'e' in fremantle.

Try admin@radiofremantle.com

Loved your radio message to all us BSF members. :wink::lol:

Shame it was to those in England considering he uses a Welsh avatar :oops::oops:

Steve,

Just the one 'e' in fremantle.

Try admin@radiofremantle.com

Thanks. Resent message.

Tried to send an email of thanks to admin@radiofreemantle.com and it bounced back saying no such email address.

Great service though well done to all involved.

what were you trying to do Steve - send them a map of where Eastbourne is and where Poole is!!!!!! :o:D

(for those not listening - they said there was a meeting in the UK this weekend and it was at Eastbourne or maybe the Poole area!!!!) :lol: